Anyone have news on Treyvon Paulk?

dbarker

Heard some rumblings for weeks now that he maybe coming back. Anyone have a key insight or any news on the situation?

He's enrolled if that says anything.

Well it tells me that he does not "hate" Tennessee. The scholly may still be paying his way, but I would think if he was removed from the team he lost the scholly. If that is the case, then he is here on his own dime. If he is paying out of state tuition then my guess would be that he sees himself getting back on the team in much the same way as Pig did. JMO

Some talk in the recruiting forum not long ago. Believe the charges were falsified. Nothing official but think it was said he could potentially come back. I'm just passing along as a 4th party information though so TIFWIW.

Reactions: 1 person
I've heard this theory in the recruiting forum. It seems Paulk is still taking classes and hangs out with a lot of the football team. I bet once we get another RB committed Paulk will be reinstated after the three running backs are signed and in.

Sneaky Butch is sneaky

Reactions: 6 people
I've heard this theory in the recruiting forum. It seems Paulk is still taking classes and hangs out with a lot of the football team. I bet once we get another RB committed Paulk will be reinstated after the three running backs are signed and in.

Sneaky Butch is sneaky

I like it.

Reactions: 2 people
He's not on the official UT roster as of now...
Right now we have Hurd, Kamara and Sparks. We add Bussy to this list and thats it ?

I am aware of the quality in Hurd and Kamara but is the depth enough ?

Right now we have Hurd, Kamara and Sparks. We add Bussy to this list and thats it ?

Sparks?

Sneaky Butch is sneaky

If it's UT, it's sneaky. If it's Bama, it's cheating, right?

Reactions: 2 people
Well it tells me that he does not "hate" Tennessee. The scholly may still be paying his way, but I would think if he was removed from the team he lost the scholly. If that is the case, then he is here on his own dime. If he is paying out of state tuition then my guess would be that he sees himself getting back on the team in much the same way as Pig did. JMO

I'm pretty sure I heard that some of the boosters were paying his tuition and housing til he gets his scholly back. That should help.

Reactions: 1 person
He's in, for now. I'm actually more concerned with Williams. He's in classes so I assume he gets another chance with team. We need this young man. Good player in a position of need.

GO VOLS!

If it's UT, it's sneaky. If it's Bama, it's cheating, right?

Not really sure how reinstating someone to the team would be cheating. Waiting for the commits to be signed and locked in before reinstating might be a little underhanded to some, but he's not bending any rules.

We are also in on Love. Bruce could also possibly play RB and also Berry.

VN Store

Back