Who would you like to see at the O&W Game celebrity wise?

dbarker

I would love to see Kevin Nash and Lil Jon. I know Jayson Swain said Justin Timberlake may show up. Who all would ypu guys like to see??

I know who I would like to see show up...
The O Line. That would ease my apprehensions and
give the season a kickstart.

Reactions: 14 people
I would love to see Kevin Nash and Lil Jon. I know Jayson Swain said Justin Timberlake may show up. Who all would ypu guys like to see??

Chad Clifton, Harry Galbreath, Bubba Miller, Fred Weary, and Tiny Richardson- in uniform with eligibility remaining.

RIP Harry.

Reactions: 2 people
terrypedigo if I seen terrypedigo I would be so happy I really want to meet him ever sense the first time I seen his posts I wanted to see the man behind the legion that would make my day oh yeah I want to see peyton manning to because he is my alltime favrite vol

Reactions: 7 people
terrypedigo if I seen terrypedigo I would be so happy I really want to meet him ever sense the first time I seen his posts I wanted to see the man behind the legion that would make my day oh yeah I want to see peyton manning to because he is my alltime favrite vol

Damn, just.....DAMN!

Reactions: 1 person
Kinda fitting, Given the one about whipping the ole ladys who tried to change the tv channel during the game.
However, "Just shoot up amongst us cause one of us has got to have some relief" remains my favorite.

It would help to sway Drew Richmond seeing an Ole Miss fan repping the Big Orange.
Recruiting?
Doyle gets it.

VN Store

Back