Orange and White Game set for April 25th

Hopefully it'll be good weather for it again this season. Unfortunately i'll most likely be listening to it on the UTSports website.

First O&W game with my kid. He'll be 8mo at the time and he won't know it, but it'll be his first introduction to the best sports venue in the US.

It's going to be difficult to raise him right in the lions den. Gotta start early.

Reactions: 3 people
Well isn't that just icing on top of a nasty cake. I'm scheduled to work every freaking holiday next year and then they schedule the O&W game on a weekend that I'm also scheduled to work. That's just great. :(

I won't be able to attend, hopefully the Orange & White Game brought to you by The Dish Network will actually be televised this year.

Reactions: 2 people
Yippeeee, we'll be able to make it this year! Our 27th wedding anniversary will be at Disney a couple weeks prior and we were so hoping this would work out!!

Football and Disney in one month- don't get much better!!! :wub:

Reactions: 1 person
Well isn't that just icing on top of a nasty cake. I'm scheduled to work every freaking holiday next year and then they schedule the O&W game on a weekend that I'm also scheduled to work. That's just great. :(

meme-meme-generator-i-don-t-alway-come-to-work-but-when-i-do-i-usually-just-call-in-sick-a613dd.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
On my 4 day so the wife and I will just spend the weekend in the smokies in a cabin n catch the game on Sat. evenin. I love it when a plan comes together....

Reactions: 1 person
Dang!!! Gotta work that weekend, maybe I can take off.

Yippeeee, we'll be able to make it this year! Our 27th wedding anniversary will be at Disney a couple weeks prior and we were so hoping this would work out!!

Football and Disney in one month- don't get much better!!! :wub:

Aren't you a little old for Disney ?

Will be taken my fiancé and my soon to be 5 year old step daughter...we already have her learning cheers!!! This will be my first O&W game, when's a good time to get there to get a good seat...

This is weird because there is also a home baseball game vs South Carolina at 4pm. They're usually ranked top 10.. I'd bet on major parking problems.

VN Store

Back