Peterman

Not official but that is the word from other players.

Makes sense as to why we are bringing in 3 QBs

A sign that we're on the way back up.

No offense to him... he hasn't been very good. That's putting it nicely.

Hope it works out for everyone.

Reactions: 13 people
I wish him well. Poor kid pulled the "short stick" every time here. Hope he finds success somewhere...he deserves it, if you ask me.

Reactions: 48 people
I'd like to thank him for choosing the Vols and giving his all for Tennessee for the past three years.

Best of luck to him wherever he ends up.

Reactions: 59 people
No offense to the OP but I'm going to wait for an official announcement. (Yes that's my way of saying I want a legit link)

Edit: Dang Doyle get out of my head.

Reactions: 3 people
The sad thing about these types of players, when given the chance it under the worst conditions and if things go bad, then their not an SEC caliber player.....things go good...well, you must be Josh "Rocket Man" Dobbs.

Go Vols!!!

Reactions: 3 people
The sad thing about these types of players, when given the chance it under the worst conditions and if things go bad, then their not an SEC caliber player.....things go good...well, you must be Josh "Rocket Man" Dobbs.

Go Vols!!!

Or scoring a TD against Oregon's laundry washers = Automatic success starting at UF the next week.

Reactions: 1 person

Go Vols!!!

Or, that's exactly why we're bringing in 3 qbs this class and he's transferring.....

If this is true, its a real shame. I would have loved to have him stick around until graduation. We could have red-shirted all three freshman, and he could have finished his degree at one institution.

Peterman was always in a tough situation, but he had a couple of chances to take the QB spot that just slipped by him.

If true, do you think Butch would grant his release so he will qualify under the one time transfer exception and not have to sit out a year?

If this is true, its a real shame. I would have loved to have him stick around until graduation. We could have red-shirted all three freshman, and he could have finished his degree at one institution.

Peterman was always in a tough situation, but he had a couple of chances to take the QB spot that just slipped by him.

Nathan graduated in December.

Reactions: 4 people
Isn't there already a thread about Peterman transferring...

If true, do you think Butch would grant his release so he will qualify under the one time transfer exception and not have to sit out a year?

He's a special case where he can transfer to a school that has a grad program tennessee doesn't offer and play right away.

VN Store

Back