Josh Dobbs hits goalposts from 50 yard line.. again.

Heath Schuler did that too...remember they were raving about his arm strength...showed it on a bowl pre-game show. Only difference was that Schuler did it on one knee and hit the upright.

They also had him throw the ball at the camera for some sort of idiotic reason...he hit the camera and essentially destroyed it.

Edit: please tell me I am not the only one who remembers that...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Heath Schuler did that too...remember they showed it on a bowl pre-game show. Only difference was that Schuler did it on one knee.

They also had him throw the ball at the camera for some sort of idiotic reason...he hit the camera and essentially destroyed it

I loved Shuler

Reactions: 4 people
Heath Schuler did that too...remember they were raving about his arm strength...showed it on a bowl pre-game show. Only difference was that Schuler did it on one knee and hit the upright.

They also had him throw the ball at the camera for some sort of idiotic reason...he hit the camera and essentially destroyed it.

Does anybody remember the nfl game at Neyland when he got drafted by the Redskins? The played the Oilers and won in OT. It was cool to see him one last time in Neyland.

Reactions: 5 people
Can he hit a receiver 30 yards running in full stride, and when he can do that all the time, he might bring a Heisman to Knoxville.:dance2:

Reactions: 3 people

Shuler would have thrived in the read option offense.

Reactions: 1 person
umm u don't get a running start and huge windup in game

Watch Casey Clausen's hail Mary touchdown throw to end the first half against Florida in the swamp. It happened in 2003. Watch his windup.

Last edited:
Tony Robinson once did this.

https://web.archive.org/web/20110928232402/http://web.knoxnews.com/web/blackhistory/stories/0225volqb.shtml

Joey Clinkscales had decided to switch to wide receiver at UT, and he wanted his coach to meet the quarterback who would make it worth his while.

"He said, 'This guy's Tony Robinson from Florida,' " Anderson recalled.

They were standing along the track at midfield. Robinson picked up a football and hit the goal post in one throw. "He said he was going to do it before he threw the ball," Anderson said. "I've never seen anybody who could throw the ball like Tony Robinson."

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back