Tennessee assistant coach posts staff-wide ‘swagger’ pic

Wow, makes one wonder if 2015 is the year Zach Azzanni's receiving corps actually live up to their expectations?
Vol's will be loaded at receiver and they must deliver if the Vol's are to win consistently

Wow, makes one wonder if 2015 is the year Zach Azzanni's receiving corps actually live up to their expectations?
Vol's will be loaded at receiver and they must deliver if the Vol's are to win consistently

How in the world does the photo make you wonder that???

Reactions: 29 people

I don't think CZA's abilities are in question right now. He's a beast of a recruiter and his recievers "didn't live up to the expectations" because they were injured all year.

Reactions: 8 people
Just like a negavol. If Saban or some other coach does it then it is a great move. And you all want to know how come our coaches don't get it. Unreal :no::banghead2:

Calm down. He was just stating the obvious . . . It's ridiculous looking for a bunch of 40 year olds to pose like that, but it's just the kind of thing that happens in the name of recruiting teenagers.

Reactions: 8 people
Just like a negavol. If Saban or some other coach does it then it is a great move. And you all want to know how come our coaches don't get it. Unreal :no::banghead2:
If "Saban or some other coach does it," then it still looks dumb for an adult, but it probably helps recruiting.

Calm down. He was just stating the obvious . . . It's ridiculous looking for a bunch of 40 year olds to pose like that, but it's just the kind of thing that happens in the name of recruiting teenagers.
Thanks.

You probably would have liked it back in the 70s.

You're probably right, he would. Now he's the fun police. I'm in my forties and I haven't had to give up on having fun and doing something silly every now and then because age hasn't turned me into one of the old guy muppets. Yet.

And I'm having fun with you 72, so keep your teeth in and dont get too riled up! 😅

Reactions: 4 people
You probably would have liked it back in the 70s.
I doubt it. In my day, you weren't supposed to brag on yourself, and act like a street punk. You were supposed to be humble, and let your play do the talking. Cassius Clay changed the culture.

Your post makes me wonder how you function in society.

I doubt it. In my day, you weren't supposed to brag on yourself, and act like a street punk. You were supposed to be humble, and let your play do the talking. Cassius Clay changed the culture.

Oh man...this is more about the coaches being able to let loose and have a little fun which in turn helps them relate to their players and recruits. Not every coach has to act like a stone faced Ben Stein like Saban and Richt. This has nothing to do with bragging on yourself and I have never witnessed a "street punk" act silly like this. Maybe they should act like Woody Hayes and hit some players, or Bob Knight and choke a couple.

Reactions: 4 people

That post was almost perfect. You forgot, "Now, get off my lawn!"

Reactions: 13 people

VN Store

Back