AJ Johnson Doing Work

Coug

ajjohnson.jpg

therealajthebeast45
1 day ago
All you can do now is put in work** #GoGetIt** s/o @_dbella on the 🎥

VIDEO: Instagram

http://scontent-b-ord.cdninstagram....6-16/10719759_759903944084444_295501606_n.mp4

Last edited:
Reactions: 16 people
I do not understand why prosecutors drag these things out so that the accused's life is ruined even though he is presumed to be innocent. What evidence could there be to be found in this case that has not already been found? We have a constitutional right to a fair and speedy trail.

Reactions: 30 people
I do not understand why prosecutors drag these things out so that the accused's life is ruined even though he is presumed to be innocent. What evidence could there be to be found in this case that has not already been found? We have a constitutional right to a fair and speedy trail.

That was my thought as well. Actually, the wheels of justice turn very slowly. A friend of my wife's daughter was beaten to death by her boyfriend and stuffed in a closet while he partied. That was two years ago, and he still hasn't had his trial. Sad part of it is that her dad is dying and will, more than likely, never see his daughters murderer receive the justice he deserves.

Reactions: 5 people
That was my thought as well. Actually, the wheels of justice turn very slowly. A friend of my wife's daughter was beaten to death by her boyfriend and stuffed in a closet while he partied. That was two years ago, and he still hasn't had his trial. Sad part of it is that her dad is dying and will, more than likely, never see his daughters murderer receive the justice he deserves.
That makes me ill. What a terrible story.

Reactions: 5 people
Either there is evidence to prosecute or there is not enough evidence on AJ.....SH** or get off the pot!

Reactions: 1 person

Technically, Speedy trials are for those in custody who assert that right.. Prosecutor can decide not to pursue or submit to a grand jury who can indict or not, Under AJ's circumstance, the longer he goes without charges or indictment, the better. Ask Jameis Winston.

Reactions: 2 people

:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

Too bad there are some that haven't read the Bill of Rights, Constitution, or a school's way of handling eternal affairs in this backroom PC society. Always protect the system. Doesn't matter who gets hurt...very sad.

GO VOLS!

I agree...but unless things have changed that I haven't heard, AJ has not been charged with anything...so right now, there is no trail to even be speedy. And charges may never come. It's a waiting game for him until the DA decides. I'll tell you this though, I don't think there is enough to proceed with charges. If there was, the detective working the case would have charged him a long time ago. But because there is nothing there, the Police wiped their hands of it and passed it on to the DA's office.

There are many crimes committed without enough evidence to go to trial. No charges doesn't mean that he did it, or didn't do it. It means that there may not be enough evidence to get a conviction. That is all.

Reactions: 2 people
If he gets fully exonerated, how do you think the VN (the establishment) welcomes him back? Open arms? Arms length?

Man I hope he is unequivocally innocent. I like him immensely.

VN Store

Back