Is it just me or...

VolinDalton

You'll Be Smitten
...has anyone else noticed an abundance of new shiny Tennessee tags and stickers on vehicles recently?

I guess the sunny day fans either put their Alabama tags away or we got some new fans...

Either way, it's nice to see lots of orange on the highway.

Reactions: 7 people
Well, during the head coach before Jones era, I thought all my Tennessee memorabilia was tainted. Now I feel like it has new life and shines better.

Reactions: 1 person
If you look closely at the rear Windows you can see a faint outline of a nasty looking "A" where the previous stickers were.

Reactions: 7 people
Just put a new Tennessee decal on my Mini. Representing the real UT here in Austin, Tx. GBO

Reactions: 2 people
The primary reason the Bammers use the "A" logo is simple:

It's as far as most of them ever got when learning their alphabet

Reactions: 10 people
I've seriously seen more Vols gear than UGA gear in the past two weeks. God, I love orange. Keep it coming Vols fans. Let's take the Southeast over again.

A decidedly dukey-like smog stained all Tennessee regalia during the Dooley-era. What you are witnessing is simply the lifting of the doo-doo fog.

My 18 month old tries her best to say

T---E--- double NN---E---double SS---double EE TENNESSEE.

Only a Daddy can tell what she is reading on my sweatshirt.

It isn't a newly developing thing but you would be surprised how many tennessee fans are where I am. UT tags aren't hard to spot.

The decal I've had on my car for 2 years now is peeling. Am I allowed to replace it?

Keep your eyes open, we've always been there.

Thats not true. I myself had an Auburn tag from 2002 until they got rid of Fulmer. Recently its mostly been
Alabama tags that plague the state. Glad to see the orange coming back.

...has anyone else noticed an abundance of new shiny Tennessee tags and stickers on vehicles recently?

I guess the sunny day fans either put their Alabama tags away or we got some new fans...

or could it be that since we are doing ok you decided to get your head out you butt and started noticing them?..:)

goes both ways, some fans refuse to notice anything when they are not happy then notice the small things when things go right.

:twocents:

Yes sir the band wagon fans came out of the woods, makes me sick you either are a Vol or not, don't run out and buy a cap or shirt when we are winning and then the first time we lose throw it in the dumpster, you win with TENNESSEE and you lose with them, you don't always have to agree with w hats going on, but stick with the BIG ORANGE THRU TOUGH TIMES, that's when you find out who is the real VFL.:eek:hmy:Been a fan since the 60s, didn't always agree with the direction we were headed sometimes but I always put that BIG ORANGE CAP ON every day and wore it with a smile on my face, heard a lot of jokes over the years when things were not going good, had a few intense heated discussion over our team, but there is one damn thing about it, at the end of the day every time I take my BIG ORANGE CAP OF AND HANG IT IN THE WALL, I do with a smile on my face because WE ARE TENNESSEE.:lolabove:

Last edited:

VN Store

Back