2015 Freshman All-American(s)?

VOL 4 Life 83

OK guys and gals this is my first thread so be nice!

With the success CBJ and staff have had on the recruiting trail, who do you think from the 2015 class will likely end up on a Freshman All-American list?

OK guys and gals this is my first thread so be nice!

With the success CBJ and staff have had on the recruiting trail, who do you think from the 2015 class will likely end up on a Freshman All-American list?

All 2015 Vol Freshman are Freshman AA's until they prove otherwise. But Kamara, Shy, DK Jr and Kahlil are my most likely votes.

I would be utterly shocked if McKenzie doesn't make his way onto the list. Darrin Kirkland, Jack Jones, and Preston Williams will be ones to watch for too. If they put long snappers on the list also, then Riley Lovingood.

I would say that Dillon Bates has a very good shot

THIS^^^

I think Bates gets forgotten many times. If this kid is HALF the baller his Daddy was...he will impress. But, something tells me...he's gonna be even better than Bill.

We all think McKenzie but what about Phillips or Tuttle. This D-line is just unreal. Let's not forget Butcher or Ford. You never really know who will step up and be the next Barnett or surprise us like Sutton. Is it football season yet?

Last edited:
I would be utterly shocked if McKenzie doesn't make his way onto the list. Darrin Kirkland, Jack Jones, and Preston Williams will be ones to watch for too. If they put long snappers on the list also, then Riley Lovingood.

Preston torn his ACL his senior year. Don't expect much from him

VN Store

Back