Which player will be the biggest surprise contributor of 2015?

BigOrangeLoyalist

Not necessarily the newcomers, but I'm mainly curious which player you all think will make a noticeable impact and possibly move his way up the depth chart that not many of us expect going into the season.

For me, I'm thinking Ryan Jenkins.

Edit: I'd say that Emmanuel Moseley was this year's. Funny how everyone questioned Butch when he was offered.

Last edited:
I'd like to see north play to his potential. I know he had injuries this year. I hope he's healthy and in beast mode next year.

I'm going to say Blair would be an awesome surprise if he broke out and played the way we hoped he would.

Not necessarily the newcomers, but I'm mainly curious which player you all think will make a noticeable impact and possibly move his way up the depth chart that not many of us expect going into the season.

For me, I'm thinking Ryan Jenkins.

Edit: I'd say that Emmanuel Moseley was this year's. Funny how everyone questioned Butch when he was offered.

Cortez McDowell

Reactions: 2 people
Cortez McDowell

Good choice, he is the perfect ingredient for a speed linebacker, former strong safety who is very athletic and has put on muscle and moved to OLB.. J Chavis made a living and put several in the pros doing the same thing

Watch out for Darrin Kirkland Jr. at middle linebacker. Early enrollee, hard working, smart, and fast. Kahlil Mckenzie is another.

I think Kyle Phillips at DE and Dillon Bates at MLB will be key contributors. Just a hunch but if Bates wasn't injured I believe he would've been in line to start when AJ had his situation but I'm glad he got his RS so it gives him another year. Also don't forget about Josh Smith at WR

While not a surprise K-Mac is going to be a game changer. If you like defense you really have to like the talent we will have next couple of years

Watch out for Darrin Kirkland Jr. at middle linebacker. Early enrollee, hard working, smart, and fast. Kahlil Mckenzie is another.

agree on kirkland. i think he starts from day 1 and is a freshman all-american. everyone expects kahlil to be a beast.

When was the last time we had so many options....a long freaking time ago. Nice to see. Oh and I think it will be Kamara. Hurd, Kamara, and Dobbs will be tough for defenses to stop.

VN Store

Back