Derek Barnett (don't panic)

tallvol77

Follow @THoskins77
He came to class today with his left arm in a sling. Any idea what the problem may be?

Preventative maintenance is always required if you want to keep your machine running at full capacity.

Reactions: 4 people
He came to class today with his left arm in a sling. Any idea what the problem may be?

OP , you mean that you seen him in class and had every chance to ask him yourself but yet you come to VN for an answer that more than likely won't be the right answer.

Reactions: 8 people
OP , you mean that you seen him in class and had every chance to ask him yourself but yet you come to VN for an answer that more than likely won't be the right answer.

I have already said that I sat in the balcony, and he sat on the ground level. I guess I will take time on Wednesday to disrupt the class and yell down from above just to satisfy Volnation. I also have a class 15 minutes after the one I have with him, so I do not have time to wait around to ask about his arm.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27 people
I have already said that I sat in the balcony, and he sat on the ground level. I guess I will take time on Monday to disrupt the class and yell down from above just to satisfy Volnation. I also have a class 15 minutes after the one I have with him, so I do not have time to wait around to ask about his arm.

NOT a true VFL. Jus playin..... :)

Reactions: 4 people
Had a class with Harry Galbreath (RIP). He was a great guy and always enjoyed talking about how things were going.

He and another friend of mine used to study together for tests before class. He invited and I gladly accepted an opportunity to eat as his guest at the training table for breakfast.

I quickly found out why they nicknamed him biscuit.

Reactions: 5 people
He actually injured his shoulder very early this season. It bothered him the entire year. I would expect that he had something done now that the season is over to check it out. It's really impressive the season he had given this nagged him the entire time.

VN Store

Back