Tennessee Volunteer Championship Belt

The Tennessee Volunteers are gonna go down to Alabama next year and lay the smacketh down on them Tide! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

720.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Tell me it wouldn't be bad ass if Butch had one draped over his shoulder and that's how he came down the hill for Vol Walks.

Hardcore.

Reactions: 8 people
one of you tweeters get to work. Chirp Chirp. Make this an offseason award or some ish that is passed down year to year.

Tell me it wouldn't be bad ass if Butch had one draped over his shoulder and that's how he came down the hill for Vol Walks.

Hardcore.

Then grabbed a mic, looked at the crowd, and said, "Hey Yo". Wolfpack style.

Reactions: 3 people
Grown men that watch fake wrestling soap operas are hilarious. If i was dumb enough to watch that crap I would still be smart enough to keep it a secret. Wtf

Reactions: 3 people
Grown men that watch fake wrestling soap operas are hilarious. If i was dumb enough to watch that crap I would still be smart enough to keep it a secret. Wtf

What the crap dude. I guess next your gonna be calling Santa a fake.

Reactions: 4 people

Hardcore.

should UT come out to 2001: space odyssey theme music too? because somoeone is fixing to have dey azz whooped after that music plays...

VN Store

Back