UT football plug from unlikely source

BACKDOC

I turned on the TV today, and there sits a hot girl on "The View." Of course I had to watch for a minute or two. She mentions that her brother started out at Oregon, but graduated from the Univ. of Tennessee. Mychal Rivera's sister. GBO. Someone should post her pic; she is a beauty; I know she was, or is on the show Glee.

Reactions: 8 people
I turned on the TV today, and there sits a hot girl on "The View." Of course I had to watch for a minute or two. She mentions that her brother started out at Oregon, but graduated from the Univ. of Tennessee. Mychal Rivera's sister. GBO. Someone should post her pic; she is a beauty; I know she was, or is on the show Glee.

Aw, come on man, fessup. You watch all the time. :)

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 7 people
Watching that show makes your male parts retract at least one inch per viewing. Watch it too much and your outty becomes an inny .... and that ain't good.

Reactions: 10 people
OP have you ever heard of Big Sean the rapper? There is a song called I don't **** with you and its about her Lol. Just thought I'd share that hah

Reactions: 1 person
OP have you ever heard of Big Sean the rapper? There is a song called I don't **** with you and its about her Lol. Just thought I'd share that hah

She hot.
images

Mychal's last season, every single time a pass was thrown his direction, I yelled that I wanted to bang/nail/etc. his sister. Cause like...holy mother of wow.

She was on Glee

VN Store

Back