A few views at Camp Game

Nocleats

!st... Speed! You have to have players who will not be caught when they get the ball in open spaces,, That takes big time speed. Also you have to have it on defense to keep that from happening.. No brainer

2nd,,, Fundamentals.. Protect the football, carry the ball correctly, DO NOT loose the ball, Tackle, solid tackling has to happen. Not hitting hard but wrapping up and making sound fundamental tackles, both teams are tackling very well

just kind of standing out to me right now .

Last edited:
Oregon beat themselves way to much this game. Two huge drops in the first quarter, both lead to TDs. That 3rd and long drop was a deal breaker. Those are the plays that either drain a defense when completed or deflate an offense when they are muffed.

OSU kept making 3rd down conversions on Bama and the trend continues today on 3rd and 4th downs. I hate OSU and Urban, I mean hate, but Urban plays to win. Going on it on a 4th and 1 on your own 40 in a close game in the third takes guts. It also deflates defenses when you complete them over and over again.

As much as I enjoyed seeing the "entitled" Alabama fans cry again, Saban and the Tide should hang their heads for letting tOSU represent college football as champion.

Ohi State should not have been rewarded with a playoff spot.

But they beat the mighty Tide and the no defense Ducks; so there is no way to challenge their claim as undisputed national champions. :no:

The West VirPennsyltuckyanigan state u backed into the top 4. I guess an early loss to a lowly Va Tech is better than a loss to a ranked Baylor. Someone said in another thread last week: "osu lost to Va Tech who lost to ECU who lost to uSC who lost to UT who lost to bammer who lost to osu." Who knows? What is the over-under on when they start trading jerseys and rings for tats?

If there was a breathalyzer test attached to the forum log in there would be about 20 less threads per day.

!st... Speed! You have to have players who will not be caught when they get the ball in open spaces,, That takes big time speed. Also you have to have it on defense to keep that from happening.. No brainer

2nd,,, Fundamentals.. Protect the football, carry the ball correctly, DO NOT loose the ball, Tackle, solid tackling has to happen. Not hitting hard but wrapping up and making sound fundamental tackles, both teams are tackling very well

just kind of standing out to me right now .

OSU had four turnovers.

VN Store

Back