Vols will be ranked in 2015

Even with the certainty I'll be called a Nega...... Yes, I think it's a bit too high

All you have to do is win and ratings take care of themselves.

No, you don't get it. It's more important to be ranked 22 in a meaningless poll prior to playing a game. Because pre-season polls are always right! :loco:

Reactions: 3 people
No, you don't get it. It's more important to be ranked 22 in a meaningless poll prior to playing a game. Because pre-season polls are always right! :loco:

After we beat OK, GA and AL in the preseason I'll eat my words.

22 vs 23? vs 24?

Who knows. But I'd say 22 is somewhere in the ballpark

We could be ranked later in the season.

But when the actual preseason polls come out - not the "way too early" espn quasi-rankings that will come out after tonight's game ends, but the actual preseason polls that come out mid-August and/or the end of July - we're not going to start out ranked in those.

Don't matter where we start, when we finish in Atlanta it will matter then! Whooooo

Our team was so young last year and on offense played totally different from the Bama game to the bowl win. Yes imo it's possible for us to be ranked inside the top 25 next year.

Too low: Vols, Oregon, Southern Cal.
Too high: North Carolina St, Georgia Tech, Auburn, Miss. DT.

BEAT OU.

Game should be payback for last year.

If we see that same team later in the year it is a lot closer and maybe we win.

I hope they aren't ranked in the top 25 during the preseason. I do believe they will break the top 20 at some point next season though.

UNC will be preseason ranked #23 for some unknown reason, win 4 in a row, then ultimately finish 7-5 and lose their bowl game.

Then start 2016 preseason ranked yet again.

Bull**** poll or not, it felt good to see that Orange T in the top 25. It's been a minute. Let's just hope a little preseason hype doesn't go to the teams head. Not sure we really got to worry about that though.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back