How many Vol Football games do you plan on attending ?

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
I once was a season ticket holder. I plan to attend no less 2-3 games next season. Winning is fun. You?

Student here at UT! Plan on going to every home game, the game at LP, and hopefully an away trip to Bama or Florida.

I live about 70 miles from neyland and if I had the money I wouldn't miss a game but I plane on attending everyone that I can

The three game ticket package worked out pretty well this year. I may do that again depending on what games are offered. I am pretty sure I am bringing a mixed bag of UT and SC fans to the South Carolina game at least though

It's a 14 hour round-trip car ride for me. I'll probably attend one and maybe two tops.

Went to Vandy and Iowa this year.

Will go to BGSU and either UGA or USC next year. Maybe one more like Arkansas.

We went to the Utah State, Chattanooga, UF, Mizzou, and Iowa games this year.

We're going to London/Paris Sept 8-18th, so I probably won't get to go to any that month. Looks like we'll probably go to UGA, Carolina, North Texas, Vandy, and the SEC Champ game 😎

Reactions: 1 person
Spring Game, the opener at LP, hopefully Oklahoma and/or Georgia, then another in the second half of the season.

Also a student. So I'll go to the O/W Game, all the home games, the opener in Nashville, and hopefully the Bama or Florida game.

I was at Utah State, Florida, and Iowa this year...

I will hopefully be living in Knoxville by next season, so I'll go to all the home games. I'll probably go watch us break the steak in the swamp too.

I will try and go to my first bowl game or SECCG if possible. After reading all the TSB post on here, it just sounds to fun to pass up.

GBO

If I am able to find 5 season tickets in the lower bowl, I will make every home game including the home game at Nashville.

Fingers crossed.

I live in Florida and try to go to two games a year. One home and one away. Unfortunately I have a fishing trip planed the weekend of the Florida game. So that one is out. I guess I'll be going to the sec championship game next year.

If money allows for a ticket home from Phoenix...one game. Freaking scalpers at the Vandy game cost me my one game last season.

I have to work Saturday's this year but I already have leave for 6 games.

Bowling Green, Oklahoma, Alabama, South Carolina, North Texas, and Vandy. So I'll atleast make those, and hopefully a couple more.

Since I have not missed a single play in Neyland Stadium in 44 years I will be attending ALL of the games next year. That is unless the Lord calls me home.

I am the Volnut.

Reactions: 1 person
I plan on going to the Oklahoma and UGA games. May go to the South Carolina one too. Hopefully all will be huge wins and would love to send the ole ball coach out redder than hades with his visor stomped in the ground :)

I'm hoping two. I'm in central Indiana now so, it's a drive but will be worth it. My Dad was a season ticket holder but passed away this February. I couldn't bring myself to go without him this year. But I'm making it this season! So, if you see a guy start crying when they run through the T...that's me!

Haven't decided which home games yet but definitely will go to bammer in tuscalooser since it's only an hr away. :clapping:

Living near Orlando (behind enemy lines), getting to a home game is pretty tough with work schedules, etc. We did go to the TaxSlayer Bowl to watch the Vols with 25,000 of our closest Orange-clad friends! My college freshman daughter, who is going to a local college in Orlando, is a VFL and she told me that will be going to a home game this year. So we'll be looking to go. We may try to go to the Oklahoma game as we know one of the starting OL for the Sooners. While he's a great young man, I expect he will leave Neyland Stadium a disappointed young man. We'll see how things work out for us getting to a home game this season. We'll also look to get some tickets for the game in the sewer, er, swamp.

VN Store

Back