Battle at Bristol Speedway

volunteer2

It doesn't get mentioned much anymore. It is time to remind these new recruits and the ones we are recruiting, that they can be a part of the biggest college football game, ever played. To play in front of 160,000 fans, will be something to remember later on in life. They will be able to tell their children and grandchildren about being a part of this memorable game.

GO VOLS

Reactions: 22 people
It will be memorable for them.....but not so much for me....I am gonna get so hammered I will be lucky to remember anything about it. :D

Reactions: 14 people
It will be memorable for them.....but not so much for me....I am gonna get so hammered I will be lucky to remember anything about it. :D

I think I'd get hammered after the game.

This will be a historic game that you'll want to remember everything about as long as you live and you'll probably hate yourself if you don't remember everything.

#RiseToTheTop...VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 4 people
I think I'd get hammered after the game.

This will be a historic game that you'll want to remember everything about as long as you live and you'll probably hate yourself if you don't remember everything.

#RiseToTheTop...VFL...GBO!!!

OR

DVR the game and get hammered! Boom! Cake and eat it too

Reactions: 6 people
It doesn't get mentioned much anymore. It is time to remind these new recruits and the ones we are recruiting, that they can be a part of the biggest college football game, ever played. To play in front of 160,000 fans, will be something to remember later on in life. They will be able to tell their children and grandchildren about being a part of this memorable game.

GO VOLS

I'm sure it's a big recruiting tool for CBJ. Not sure we need to remind the recruits on a message board how big it is.

Either way, I expect it to probably be one of the top 5 biggest UT games in my lifetime.

The Bristol game is a nice small carrot for recruits but hey, let's hope playing for CBJ and a chance to win a National Championship is their top priority. I do though hope to get seats on the fourth turn!

hopefully we can remember it as a win and not a loss. a loss would be inexcusable and would be horrible.

Reactions: 2 people
Hopefully VT fans show up better than Iowa fans so we can fill the stadium. Although, it's possible for TN to fill all 160k.

It would be great if we could checker over 1/2 of Bristol.

That would be a historic pic that could also be used to recruit.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

Will there seriously even be close to that many fans?

If they can get 160k people in there to watch some cars go in circles then surely to god we can get 160k to watch UT and Va. Tech

Hopefully 2015 goes well and the fan base is really hyped for this game, so that puts butts in the seats. Secondly, they should be serving alcohol...so even though you basically won't even be able to see, at least you will have beer and we can just make it a 160k person tailgate

Reactions: 6 people
BMS and their sponsors are really getting organized for this game. VA Tech will have strong attendance for the game so it will be at best 60 - 40 for the Vols. I have seen the proposed gameday layout from a speedway skybox and the viewing will be better than anyone thinks with the possible exception of the endzones. This will be one tremendously interesting experience.

Reactions: 3 people
Will there seriously even be close to that many fans?

And more wanting tix but none available.

I SAW the Fla game this year, but who cares. I was there - the first time we checkered Neyland, and I'll never forget it.

Whether I see the details of the game or not, I plan to be at Bristol. And, Lord willing, I'll never forget it.

AV

First of all...according to how we are doing on the recruiting trail, not sure CBJ is forgetting to tell these guys anything.

Secondly, Tech fans are extremely devoted and will most definitely turn out. I live in Norther Virginia/DC area and I am already planning to go down with 3 families from my neighborhood (VA Tech fans).

And lastly, who cares if you can see the game! The tailgating alone will be worth the trip! Don't miss this one!

VN Store

Back