Nike Gear?

BigTXVolFan

It seems like we should be seeing something pretty soon in the way of athletic apparel from Nike. Has anyone been seeing any leakage of concept? Interested to see what slogans/designs they bring to the Orange and White. Plus time to restock the closet for an upswing in 2015!

Reactions: 1 person
I'm thinking that until the contract with Adidas is over in the summer. We won't get lucky to a peak at the new unis.

Reactions: 1 person
The contract doesn't begin until July 1. There is the rest of basketball season plus baseball season to go before Nike is the official supplier. I'm sure they will have plenty of stuff to go on July 1, but not before then. Yeah, there may be some designs that leak out before July 1, but I kinda doubt it.

Reactions: 5 people
It seems like we should be seeing something pretty soon in the way of athletic apparel from Nike. Has anyone been seeing any leakage of concept? Interested to see what slogans/designs they bring to the Orange and White. Plus time to restock the closet for an upswing in 2015!

Merchandise will be unveiled in late June, and available for purchase on July 1.

We may see some leaked concepts before that, especially when the recruiting camps come around in June.

A lot of the Nike 2015 sideline gear for other schools will be on sale in May, so look at any other schools' gear, picture it with a Power T on it and you'll have what ours will look like. Just like adidas, Nike has 1 template for stuff like that and uses it fro all of their schools.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people
Merchandise will be unveiled in late June, and available for purchase on July 1.

We may see some leaked concepts before that, especially when the recruiting camps come around in June.

A lot of the Nike 2015 sideline gear for other schools will be on sale in May, so look at any other schools' gear, picture it with a Power T on it and you'll have what ours will look like. Just like adidas, Nike has 1 template for stuff like that and uses it fro all of their schools.
'Preciate it.

Saw Adidas new Unis for Arizona St. and Miami and I'm glad we switched. They weren't special uniforms and I'll leave it at that.

Go to Nike Team website and download 2015 Sideline Apparel catalog. You can see the templates for sweatshirts, polos, etc...

Reactions: 2 people

Fans gear also ? Was hoping for a couple new polo shirts this summer.

ah adidas to me just doesn't work in football.

Hoops sometimes and big in basketball and golf clothing (not clubs)

As far as football if I am a kid I want to wear that nike swoosh.

Just curious, where did you see Arizona State and Miami's new Adidas unis?

Surprised Miami is making the switch - always pictured them as a Nike school for some reason. Those are two good pickups for Adidas, however.

ah adidas to me just doesn't work in football.

Hoops sometimes and big in basketball and golf clothing (not clubs)

As far as football if I am a kid I want to wear that nike swoosh.

I like Under Armour football as well. Not sure about their basketball and other sports gear though.

I liked those Miami unis. There's nothing nicer than the Storm Trooper away look. Will be upset if Nike strays too far from that for our road unis.

Also, MODS can we get this stickied? It gets asked like four times a week.

I work at the VolShop and I was told that when the new Student Union building opens and the VolShop transfers to that building in May/June they will not be bringing any Adidas and all Nike will be brought in. TIFWIW

Reactions: 2 people
Saw Adidas new Unis for Arizona St. and Miami and I'm glad we switched. They weren't special uniforms and I'll leave it at that.

The Adidas Miami uniform is a template, and isn't likely to be the final uniform. That said, it's clean with a modern edge, much better than the Nike crap they wore.

VN Store

Back