It hurts to watch peyton not play well....

His accuracy is very poor. They say great athletes seem to suddenly just age overnight. We may be seeing that.

Reactions: 3 people
Luck is playing quite well. Will be interesting to see if Peyton is back next yr, some buzz about coming back only if Fox remains as HC.

Reactions: 1 person
Constant pressure and press coverage is causing this. He needs time to make his reads.

I'll agree not his best game but his receivers have dropped a lot of balls that should have been caught

Reactions: 7 people
I dont think age has anything to do with it,I think his neck/arm/leg is giving him trouble again and affecting his throwing...

but the booing is really starting to annoy me. do they think Osweiler is the answer?

Reactions: 12 people
I dont think age has anything to do with it,I think his neck/arm/leg is giving him trouble again and affecting his throwing...

but the booing is really starting to annoy me. do they think Osweiler is the answer?

I think there booeing from all the deep balls, but I don't like it either it makes me mad after all peyton has done for that franchise

Reactions: 2 people
If he were to retire it'd be almost a relief...from all the crap about him needing to.

2 back to back bad calls by the refs there! 1st overturning the fumble n the 2nd rulin him dead after the INT when he was never touched!

Refs are royally screwin up this post season!

Think the booing started when Peyton had about 20 yards of space in front of him but decided to throw into double coverage downfield instead of running for a first down.

He doesn't look like himself today.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back