Roster officially updated

Are those heights and weights accurate? I'm a bit surprised that Ray Raulerson is still listed at 278. I figured he'd be pushing 300 by now.

I counted 91 including the EE's. Is there a roster/list that shows which players count toward the 85 that include walk-ons, etc.

I counted 91 including the EE's. Is there a roster/list that shows which players count toward the 85 that include walk-ons, etc.

No they won't disclose who is on scholarship and who is not. It's mostly a guessing game.

It's not totally up to date. I think that Jakob will go back to DL too, but this isn't confirmation of it. For example, JRM is still listed as #34 and not #21.

Does anyone know why?

Quote:
Darrin Kirkland Jr. told us today that he had a really nice, hand-written letter from Jalen Reeves-Maybin indicating that Reeves-Maybin would be willing to give up wearing the No. 34 and would give it to Kirkland if he would agree to come to play alongside him at Tennessee.

Kirkland said he wears the No. 34 because he's tried to model himself and his approach after both Walter Payton and Herschel Walker.
-John Brice

Quoted from Ron Swanson in the Kirkland thread. Was posted in mid-December.

Reactions: 9 people
Quote:
Darrin Kirkland Jr. told us today that he had a really nice, hand-written letter from Jalen Reeves-Maybin indicating that Reeves-Maybin would be willing to give up wearing the No. 34 and would give it to Kirkland if he would agree to come to play alongside him at Tennessee.

Kirkland said he wears the No. 34 because he's tried to model himself and his approach after both Walter Payton and Herschel Walker.
-John Brice

Quoted from Ron Swanson in the Kirkland thread. Was posted in mid-December.

Wow JRM is a true leader!

Reactions: 14 people
Charles Mosley is still a D-linemen and Sawyer is still here I hope that both of them can give us some great min. to go along with Tuttle and McKenzie if those 4 can show out and have a good season then Butch can pack some solid depth at DT. GO VOLS

Charles Mosley is still a D-linemen and Sawyer is still here I hope that both of them can give us some great min. to go along with Tuttle and McKenzie if those 4 can show out and have a good season then Butch can pack some solid depth at DT. GO VOLS

Some on VN thinks Mosely will be the starting RT in the Fall.. Don't see it happening

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back