Ticket Prices Increase 6.5%

So all bleacher section season tix will be 410 dollars for the home games? Just clarifying, because I just bought season tickets for the first time a few months ago

Vanderbilt announced their season ticket price will go down.

Hail, after seeing & experiencing that sad stadium, they should have free admission! :good!:

and I will add to my original post, we were with our wonderful friends and that made the experience better.. waving at T, B, B, and J!!!!! :wavey:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Season ticket donations went down for 2015, significantly. So, maybe they're offsetting costs by spreading some of those "lost" revenues across general admission.

Covering CBJ's raise with this.

I said this immediately after the new salary was announced and was criticized for it. I realize some increase is justified due to inflationary pressures alone, but much of this is due to labor cost increases. By saying this, I'm not saying CBJ isn't worth it, but somebody has got to pay the fiddler and that somebody is you and me.

Hail, after seeing & experiencing that sad stadium, they should have free admission! :good!:

It wasn't just that the stadium sucks either. The overall experience was just totally bush league. I was absolutely amazed that an SEC school would provide such a pathetic experience.

Reactions: 2 people
It wasn't just that the stadium sucks either. The overall experience was just totally bush league. I was absolutely amazed that an SEC school would provide such a pathetic experience.

I couldn't agree more! For safety sake they need to add more exits- goodness gracious!

I expect more sell outs next year too if we live up to the hype. Gonna be a good year for AD revenue.

Season ticket donations went down for 2015, significantly. So, maybe they're offsetting costs by spreading some of those "lost" revenues across general admission.

R u talking ut or candy?

The increase is to cover the raises and operating cost because there is no inflation in the economy, wages are barely rising thus the fed unchanging their rate.

Geez how high will they go if he wins 10 games..Lol and does anyone know where this will put us in the sec?

Last edited:
R u talking ut or candy?

The increase is to cover the raises and operating cost because there is no inflation in the economy, wages are barely rising thus the fed unchanging their rate.

Geez how high will they go if he wins 10 games..Lol and does anyone know where this will put us in the sec?

I understand the confusion due to the interjected comments about Vandy. I was addressing the original intent of the thread, the ticket costs associated with UT football.

I agree, they are making an economic adjustment and they're placing that need for an increase on the general ticket prices—after all, it is a business. But, I also know that Athletic Affairs wants to fill the upper deck with season ticket holders, and the minimum required donations for season ticket holders have dropped in those areas. I found this by happenstance when looking at changing up my season ticket location on UTtix.com and when looking at availability for a friend.

I'm not sure where this will put us in comparison to other SEC schools. But, I honestly hope we see a tremendous boom in sales related to all things UT. The school needs the money, and as much as I love Neyland, it needs enough cash flow to finish the originally intended refurbishments / upgrades.

But, I also know that Athletic Affairs wants to fill the upper deck with season ticket holders, and the minimum required donations for season ticket holders have dropped in those areas. I found this by happenstance when looking at changing up my season ticket location on UTtix.com and when looking at availability for a friend.

I'm not sure where this will put us in comparison to other SEC schools. But, I honestly hope we see a tremendous boom in sales related to all things UT. The school needs the money, and as much as I love Neyland, it needs enough cash flow to finish the originally intended refurbishments / upgrades

I heard from a UT fund employee that almost all West Club seats sold, most East Club and majority of Terrace seats have been sold for 2016. That is a sizable amount of committed $$$$. Add that to new upper & lower bowl season tickets and it should add up to a nice chunk of change for AD.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back