Big Orange Train is coming

photovol

I've been a Vol fan for many years but the excitement around UT football right now is nearing the boiling point.
You can feel the vibrations in the earth from the "Big Orange Train" that's coming.......it may be a little late, but make no mistake, the Vol's are going to make some noise in the FBS very very soon!
Go Vol's

Reactions: 15 people
The guy was a goof, but he kind of predicted the rise of the Josh Dobbs and the ensuing wave of success with his Dob Goblin, Orange Storm stuff. He did all that in the preseason.

Reactions: 2 people
The guy was a goof, but he kind of predicted the rise of the Josh Dobbs and the ensuing wave of success with his Dob Goblin, Orange Storm stuff. He did all that in the preseason.

I remember that. I always liked Dobbs, but I admit I was largely rooting for him due to his academics. Woodsman was definitely goofy, but I miss his weirdness.

Reactions: 1 person
Using percentage points based on my opinion, which is meaningless especially at this stage to predict W/L for next season:
BG: .95
OK: .6
WCU: 1
Fl: .5
Arky: .5
UGA: .55
Bama: .25
UK: .75
SC: .8
NT: 1
Miz: .5
Vandy: .95

Total Wins: 8.35 wins. so 8 or 9 with a lean towards 8. (4.8 in conference)

Lots can change between now and then, including my opinion. But 8-4 with a still young roster in this conference would feel like the old days around here.''

Can't wait!

I've been a Vol fan for many years but the excitement around UT football right now is nearing the boiling point.
You can feel the vibrations in the earth from the "Big Orange Train" that's coming.......it may be a little late, but make no mistake, the Vol's are going to make some noise in the FBS very very soon!
Go Vol's
Molly-Shannon-Talladega-Nights-The-Ballad-of-Ricky-Bobby.6.jpg

If the Vol's finish 8-4 or 9-3 for 2015, it means that they are closing in on the ultimate goal of winning the SEC championship.....the rest will take care of it's self......there's more excitement around UT football than I've seen in quite some time. Of course landing a top 3-4 recruiting class will pay dividends for 2016 and 2017....it is exciting!

I think the Tenn defense should be called the "Orange Crush" .. ,, I believe they would live up to that expectation.

The 1977 Denver Broncos were also known as the "Orange Crush."

It worked out pretty well for them but they lost the Super Bowl to Dallas in early 1978.

Reactions: 1 person
The 1977 Denver Broncos were also known as the "Orange Crush."

It worked out pretty well for them but they lost the Super Bowl to Dallas in early 1978.

My Denver uncle gave me a T-shirt that said Orange Crush Defense, and somebody at a gas station in Maryville TN admired me wearing it. So I pulled it off and handed it to them (just to say I gave someone the shirt off my back) and with an astonished look on their face they took it. :loco:

Kinda wish I still had it now. :sad:

Go Vol's

Feel the Vibration

tumblr_mevyzb5P0T1s0p90xo1_r1_500.jpg

They got Woodsy but left Pedigo?

H@ll yes they got him but they left me, a BIG ORANGE FREIGHT TRAIN is coming, and nobody can derail this BIG ORANGE FREIGHT TRAIN that's coming, not even saint nick and his buddy lanny momas boy, cant wait to see the look on those two turd faces, when we kick there azz, GO BIG ORANGE AND BUCK BAMA.:clapping:

VN Store

Back