6' 3" 354 pounds dunking

I agree. It didn't look as if he got enought lift for a 6'3" guy to be dunking a 10' goal. The guy is very athletic and will be a beast at UT. But, I don't think this was a 10' goal.

You do have to appreciate his sense of humor, tho.

Last edited:
Surprised he didnt just put his hand on the pole behind it and bend the basket closer to the floor to dunk it. He is a big fella

Reactions: 1 person
Everyone knows those side goals are lowered sometimes for kid leagues. Need an official measurement imo.

Yep. Looks like Mc was just having pure, fun, and posted it to I-gram -- the article reports it as "athleticism" (nothing about dunking). Here's the main Take of the article: "McKenzie was recently named the No. 3 overall player in the country...in Butch Jones No. 3-ranked recruiting class." 119

Reactions: 2 people
Even if it's not regulation height, it's still pretty impressive athleticism for a big guy.

I gotta say, the more I find out about him, the more I like him. He's unbelievably talented, athletic, and seems like he has a great personality. He's gonna be fun to watch.

I gotta say, the more I find out about him, the more I like him. He's unbelievably talented, athletic, and seems like he has a great personality. He's gonna be fun to watch.
I cannot wait for this kid to show off in The Swamp next year. Mark my words, this youngster will rise to the occasion every time he plays the gators. Get ready to have fun watching the next 4 years.

The kid is ready ToGo... most college ready DL I've ever seen possibly.... all the practice with the Pros in Oakland paying off, hes a monster

the dunk was pretty neat but the more amazing take-way from that video was that the guy is 354lbs but has no real gut to speak of. Either K-Mc has bones like the Wolverine dude or he is built like a brick $hithouse!!!

1. who cares what the official height of the goal was, the guy has tremendous vertical for that size and weight.
2. Make sure he never does that again until he has graduated from UT.... don't need a blown ACL or torn ligaments in the ankle....

VN Store

Back