2015 Alpha Dog

GlockVol

Who will be the Alpha Male leader of the 2015 class? Khalil seems to be outgoing and the obvious choice now, but is there anyone in this class who will surprise us over the course of the next 3 to 4 years? Who will gain the respect of the other players through hardwork and leadership in the weight room and on the field?

Gaze into your crystal balls and guess, or not (I know it's silly but hey it's the off season, just waiting for signing day)

I'm gonna say Darrin Kirkland or Kahlil this year. I think next year it'll be Juan or Sherion. Both of those guys are very well spoken and you can really tell by Sherions interview he is a leader.

Reactions: 1 person
Khalil. He will demand respect just by how great a person and player he is. Natural leader. On offense I think it will be whoever the QB is that wins out.

Who will be the Alpha Male leader of the 2015 class? Khalil seems to be outgoing and the obvious choice now, but is there anyone in this class who will surprise us over the course of the next 3 to 4 years? Who will gain the respect of the other players through hardwork and leadership in the weight room and on the field?

Gaze into your crystal balls and guess, or not (I know it's silly but hey it's the off season, just waiting for signing day)

Kirkland (imo)

This. These two have been two of the he leaders of this class for a while now.

I agree but neither of these kids have been through sec grind or collage life yet. time will tell..can they handle the pressure? I think so but we all will see.

Dillion Bates will be back and wanting to hit some people and take control

I think you are right.. but he must go through the true strength program with out faking it...lol
I know he will but he must set an example and show the others

Kirkland, he just does not seem to give a s#$% about what others think and he brings greatness per his intro video.

KMAC seems to have commanded that role. He may be taken down a peg once he faces SEC opponents, but that will drive him to success.

VN Store

Back