Sheriron Jones Commits!

Ryan Bartow
‏@RyanBartow
BREAKING: 4-star QB Sheriron Jones commits to #Tennessee.

1307032252_atomic_bomb_mushroom_cloud_explosion.gif

BOOM..........

Reactions: 11 people
Good get. There is going to be some serious competitionat the QB position. Butch getting it done, another brick.

Reactions: 4 people
Does that make 3 QB's for this class?

If so, is one of them going to play another position or will it be a competition with the loser(s) transferring?

I get a feeling one of the QB's may transfer!! 4 QBs! That's some intense competition? 3 from the same class? What do you guys think! I may be completely wrong!!

Okay, now what? We can red shirt a couple of them, then in 2016, who will start?

He might not have the highest ceiling in this class, but I believe he's the most college ready in this class. JMO

I get a feeling one of the QB's may transfer!! 4 QBs! That's some intense competition? 3 from the same class? What do you guys think! I may be completely wrong!!

It may work out! I recall Lewis, Henry & Stephens in the same class.

Lewis left a year early but he started his freshman & junior years.

Henry started his sophomore & senior year and play 4 seasons.

Stephens red shirted and started his senior year.

One stayed 3 seasons, one stayed 4 seasons and one stayed 5 seasons. All played in the N.F.L. at some point.

Reactions: 2 people
In QB meetings, Dormady is going to feel like Steve Martin the opening scene of The Jerk.

Edit: Just to clarify, I mean because of the dual threat guys. I'm just now realizing that could be taken as racist.

Reactions: 21 people
I love this quote..

"The two absolute most important positions on a football team are quarterback and defensive tackle. If you are good at both of those positions, you'll win a lot of ball games." - Philip Fulmer.

Reactions: 39 people

VN Store

Back