Let's keep THIG

jacobyvoln27

2020 Vols Decade!!!!
I will be the volnationer that let's Thig know how important he is to this program! Lets keep this thread at the top for at least 24! No matter what your opinion, myself and many on here believe Thig needs to be payed before he puts that awful baby blue back on! Coach T.T. Do not join that tar hole dumpster fire (I have to live here, and I see where they are headed). Be a VFL and help us return to the top :clapping:

Reactions: 9 people
I will be the volnationer that let's Thig know how important he is to this program! Lets keep this thread at the top for at least 24! No matter what your opinion, myself and many on here believe Thig needs to be payed before he puts that awful baby blue back on! Coach T.T. Do not join that tar hole dumpster fire (I have to live here, and I see where they are headed). Be a VFL and help us return to the top :clapping:

Lets Keep Thig! Lets Keep Thig! :rock:

Reactions: 3 people

I think a petition is in order! :popcorn:

Reactions: 1 person
Just pay the man and put this to bed. UNC offering $500k/yr but the have rough tax load over there I understand. Pay the man $500k and he makes more in Tennessee because he keeps more. Give Jancek and the D coaches all a good bump. Bump the O as well, as we know the price of keeping coaches just went up with the hiring of Chavis and Chump.

Quick, someone go to his house, look through his window, call him, and tell him he looks nice!

In all honesty,if coach Thigpen(or anyone else) bases decisions off of a thread on an anonymous message board, they don't deserve a job here or anywhere else.

Hope he doesn't read that.

What a great opportunity to appease the "We gotta fahr somebody!" crowd all the while a great coach moves easily into a new job. Its a win win.:crazy:

I think what might really help is if you would write him a personal letter and let him know how much you want him at UT. I've heard this has produced great results in the past.

Go with the opposite of your instinct.

We need to pay all the assistants. We went out really cheap last time we went shopping for a coach. Whether you think that was the way to go or not (I don't although I think Butch is certainly doing some things well) the least we could do is pay the hell out of the assistants to create some continuity

Bashing his alma mater is a good start!

VN Store

Back