Drae bowles transferring to UTC

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT90D0GKZRM[/youtube]

Reactions: 2 people
They have a great pipeline of guys that can't cut it at UT. They need to keep capitalizing on that

What? I can not seem to connect the dots. What does Drae Bowles have to do with A.J.?

Drae Bowles wants to go to a school where he is good enough to get playing time and that will not happen here. Wish him well and hope he has a great couple years at UTC.

Reactions: 12 people
What? I can not seem to connect the dots. What does Drae Bowles have to do with A.J.?

Drae Bowles wants to go to a school where he is good enough to get playing time and that will not happen here. Wish him well and hope he has a great couple years at UTC.

Im sure someone will explain it to you very soon, but it wont be me.

Reactions: 6 people
Im sure someone will explain it to you very soon, but it wont be me.

I was about to, then decided to save myself the time and effort. Someone else can handle it.

I'm preparing to abandon thread.......when it goes South.

rumor: accuser= Bowle's girlfriend

Reactions: 5 people
Clueless if you ask me...everyone knows that if you're transferring, you skip the bowl game. :)

Last edited:
Peterman is one snap away from being our starting QB, I doubt if he transfers

Worleys probably got another year of eligibility left if they add up all that time he's missed due to injuries lol.

No, he's not. One of the freshmen will easily pass him up. He will likely transfer, with something official coming within a month or so.

well if he does he can go anywhere he wants, he graduated this term

Proud to say I'm an official graduate of The University of Tennessee! Thankful for my family and many…

I doubt he gets to play there either

VN Store

Back