Tennessee Is Back

NeylandStadiumBum

Do you guys think this is an accurate statement? I feel that it is, in the sense that we compete in every game that we play in, which is what we've always done. Tennessee hasn't been a team that's competed for a national championship every year, but we've always been the team you never bet against, and I feel as if we're at that point again. 2015 is going to be a very, very special year and Team 119 a very special team IMO.

Reactions: 6 people
I think we are headed in the right direction but until we start beating FL, GA, and Bama we are not back

This.

Tennessee's "back" is not having winning seasons. Tennessee's "back" is being at the top of the SEC and being at least in the conversation of being national contenders. Or at the very least being Top 10.

Reactions: 14 people
when the bandwagon wheels fall off all the bama and fl fans that live in tn I will consider us "back"

Reactions: 4 people
We're back when we're consistently in the top 10 and the talking heads have to speak well of us again.

Still a couple more years of rebuilding to go IMO.

BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

I agree with "on the way back".

I truly believe 2015 is the year we take down FL to end the streak. We may even knock down GA, the last time for them was 2009.

Chatt will be the first to scream to the sky that we choke against FL again though. :)

on the way back

That's how I would put it

When the two deep is dominated by juniors and seniors on both sides of the ball there will be a REALISTIC chance for real success in the SEC.

Next year it will be juniors and sophomores, and we will still be depending on freshmen to play major roles.

I believe that we will continue to improve and it is not unrealistic to expect that.

We won a 7th game for the first time since 2009. We, Tennesee, one of the most storied and decorated football programs in the country, are not back, yet.

For now we are still in the same mode we've been in for almost a decade.... "In 2 years we can compete for championships".

Reactions: 1 person
We are "on the way" back.

2015 will be better.

2016 is when we'll be BACK.

Reactions: 2 people
I'd say YES as of right now!

Back to higher standards moving forward....YES

Back to having a roster that can compete....YES

Back to the strong following by all of VOLNation....YES

HELL F'IN YEAH WE ARE BACK! And say it like you mean it too!

It's long overdue, but it's here!

Reactions: 1 person
Not back where we were, but definitely back in the mix. And after the last 6 years, that's saying something.

If momentum continues, it will be a matter of when. If it doesn't, this site will become a dumpster fire.

We are only back when all of the prognosticators and the Nostradumbasses' can't put "Automatic Ls" in their crazy, next year's schedule posts...

Yes, we are back. Not all the way though, next year we will be in top 25, but we have to beat Fl, GA or Bama to really be back. I think 2016 is where we better be in contention for SEC championship. If we sign Allen, Butch has basically recruited enough that we have talent and depth in every position. The D will really be nasty over next 2 years.

I highly disappointed there's no terminator, "I'll be back" gif in here.

You can add Mizzou to that list too!

I honestly do not think Mizzou will sustain it's level of success in the SEC. They've had a great 2 year run but it won't last. Florida will be back. Tennessee is getting stronger. South Carolina will be back. Mizzou's recruiting simply isn't strong enough to sustain the success they've had year in and year out.

Are we back yes... Are we back on top,well that starts this year!!!!!

VN Store

Back