"Look out for Vols next year".

When rival fan bases start saying Wow, and Oh S**t you know your team is on the verge of great things

Reactions: 1 person
My IN-Laws are are Razorbacks and they have been showing respect since is SC game. They are officially worried about their chances next year in Knoxville after watching us take apart Iowa yesterday.

My IN-Laws are are Razorbacks and they have been showing respect since is SC game. They are officially worried about their chances next year in Knoxville after watching us take apart Iowa yesterday.

But they shut out LSU and Ole Miss...

Sat afternoon drinking edit!

Last edited:

The Razorbacks are not going to too bad in their own right. Bielema has them going in the right direction. SEC is going to be crazy next year and I guarantee a better bowl showing for the conference as a whole.

Reactions: 3 people
I think we will be much better, but also think our schedule got a bit tougher when we substituted Bowling Green for UAB. I think Arkansas is on the rise as well and should move up in the SEC West. Our guys should be able to handle it and I see not worse than 8-4.

I think we will be much better, but also think our schedule got a bit tougher when we substituted Bowling Green for UAB. I think Arkansas is on the rise as well and should move up in the SEC West. Our guys should be able to handle it and I see not worse than 8-4.

WTF! If UT is half the team we think it is then Bowling Green shouldn't be a problem. If they are, we're in trouble.

Im just as worried about Arkansas as I am anybody else we play next year

Reactions: 10 people
20/24 Starters Returning + Plus adding in Blair, Martin and Kamara who could start/split time from day 1. WERE BAACK!!!!!

VN Store

Back