Any recruiting declares today in the Hs army bowl today?

im4davolsbaby

Do we have any recruits that are making their pledges today in the us army high school game? Id like to know if we have any that we are trying to get? Brick by Brick and Dobbs4Heisman2016.

Over/under 4 on number of sacks Khalil has today. I don't comment enough so I can't start a poll of thread

Reactions: 1 person
Over/under 4 on number of sacks Khalil has today. I don't comment enough so I can't start a poll of thread

One reason I hate these games is because they'll be switching the players in and out all the time, so we may not get to see enough of him today. However, I think the time he is in, he'll get a sack or two and he'll be blowing up the backfield

He won't get 4 die to playing time but, I could see 2. And thats good for a DT.

You can turn the game after Walker and Phillips announce, we have no shot on the others not even sure we even recruited a couple of them

You can turn the game after Walker and Phillips announce, we have no shot on the others not even sure we even recruited a couple of them

Van Jefferson we have a chance at . He is smart and will only keep getting better his dad is a coach but I dont think he flips today

Last edited:
Love the interview with McKenzie: " I chose Tennessee - best fans in the nation, best coach in the nation, best tradition in the nation. I love that place". Also good comment about trying to talk guys into joining him.

😝

Reactions: 3 people
Love the interview with McKenzie: " I chose Tennessee - best fans in the nation, best coach in the nation, best tradition in the nation. I love that place". Also good comment about trying to talk guys into joining him.

😝

Great pub for the university , can't wait to see this guy on the field.

VN Store

Back