Help locating the TS Bowl Hat

DeusExMachina

"I aim to misbehave"
The hat the team was wearing after the win. I need that. UTSports doesn't have it, does anyone know where it could be found??

Thanks in advance!!!

Even a different version, i think the players should get a unique bowl hat and shirt.... if that's not already the case.

They actually sell Taxslayer Bowl hats? Give it 2 weeks and the Knoxville Walmats will be flooded with them.

Reactions: 1 person
I bought a taxslayer UT bowl hat at the game yesterday. Paid $25 for it. Alittle steep but I wanted a new hat.

Looking at the site for a new hat. Whomever came up with that UT Fedora hat should be immediately fired and deported to Alabuba.

Tenneessee Volunteers TaxSlayer Bowl Champions Hat (White/Tennessee Orange) at Sport Seasons

PAMIABFHOGEFNBOA.jpg

just ordered mine. alittle steep at $35 shipped, but I don't care. I haven't bought a championship hat since 1998.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm sorry but I won't be ordering one for my collection. Winning is nice. Winning a bowl game is very nice. Calling the Taxslayer/Gator Bowl a "championship" just doesn't excite me. I'll wait on real championships.

Reactions: 4 people
Completely agree^^^

While i'm pumped for the win, I don't know that I want to pay 25.00 more tobroadcast that i'm the champion of a relatively minor bowl game between two unranked teams.

VN Store

Back