When will the be back?

allvol21

is the team traveling back tonight and where will be the best place to meet them at either the airport or on campus? This team deserves a big reception and I would like to be a part of showing my gratitude to this team especially the vets who have been through the toughest of times of UT football and came out on top.

Reactions: 4 people
this board amazes me sometimes at some of the people that actually have nothing better to do than analyze and belittle post vs. being interested in supporting the program and hoping for it's success. I coached the number one running back in the nation and was their when jay gram put him through a work out and drove him in to neyland stadium on doolye's atv and offered him on the spot. As much as I love UT I thank ppl like the previous posters as to why someone like him never showed interest in this school.

Reactions: 2 people
yesterday I was at enjoying pregame festivities and watching practice at under armor bowl u?

this board amazes me sometimes at some of the people that actually have nothing better to do than analyze and belittle post vs. being interested in supporting the program and hoping for it's success. I coached the number one running back in the nation and was their when jay gram put him through a work out and drove him in to neyland stadium on doolye's atv and offered him on the spot. As much as I love UT I thank ppl like the previous posters as to why someone like him never showed interest in this school.

Doubt that Tennessee has exclusivity on board trollers.

To get back on topic congrats on the season and overcoming the obstacle's of a thin o line and youthful contributor's to making a statement that jumpstarts the already
momentum ridden program. nothing wrong with trying to show gratitude

Dumbest thing I've read all day. Did you have to teach a class to coach?

Reactions: 1 person
Probably as many as you had to take to analyze post on volnation. Regardless he was on campus and received on of his first major SEC offers here.

Not really sure how to decipher that sentence, but I was agreeing with your assessment.

I apologize sir it's a shame that a true ut fan has to be prepared to be on the defense when he posts here concerning a genuine question concerning supporting our VOLS

To the OP, probably not at the airport and hopefully they're enjoying Jax tonight. Should be announced on wate, wvlt, and wbir where to congregate for the homecoming. Probably near the football complex.

Dumbest thing I've read all day. Did you have to teach a class to coach?

probably the same one that you attended to analyze forum posts. Could you please explain the bold portion to which you insinuated was dumb," jay gram or previous posters". Since you are so knowledgeable on as to why a prospect you have no clue about showed no interest in our university. Hi:

probably the same one that you attended to analyze forum posts. Could you please explain the bold portion to which you insinuated was dumb," jay gram or previous posters". Since you are so knowledgeable on as to why a prospect you have no clue about showed no interest in our university. Hi:

Simmer down Nancy you don't have to continue posting the same thing over and over. You basically said the number one back in the nation didn't want to come here because of people like a poster on here. I highly doubt a recruit bases his decision on a poster on a message board. I do believe said recruit could have been turned off by the general malaise around the program when Dooley was here especially towards the end which is when this visit apparently took place. Alabama and Kentucky also have some bad fans.

I gave you a break on spelling "Doolye" because frankly I don't care how anyone spells his name but "Jay Gram"? Come on I know it's just a message board but you can do better then that.

I would love to know when the team well return too. We should give them a proper welcome home.

VN Store

Back