2015 Orange and White game

chieftn15

We need to break 70k this year folks! Butch wants 102,455! Don't know if we can do that but 70k is possible!

Reactions: 1 person
If I'm off that weekend God willing I'm going.

My brother who lives in Jacksonville(not a vol fan) went ton the game today. We went to the Florida game this year and he said Everbank stadium felt like Knoxville again.

I was planning on going until Jones said that there will be 12 players not playing and they will not have a traditional game but basically just a practice with a few scrimmage plays thrown in. Doubt very seriously there will be more than 50,000 there. Sorry but people are really pumped about the football year but they want to see Phillips, Barnett, msggit etc.....

We'll be there. Taking an extra day to drive over - Friday night eat at Ye Olde Steakhouse - Saturday visit Alumni Hall - cruise campus- get into Neyland - eat a dog - watch the new QB toss the pigskin - enjoy the pumped up crowd - have fun - drive home - start countdown to KickOff in Nashville. I'll be the guy w/ big smile on face accompanied by wife looking the same.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back