Well I Guess For A Few Of The Characters On Board Here...

Cletus P Fulmer

Butch has finally climbed out of the "shadows" of the Doolbert...now with that nonsense out of the way where do we start next season ranked in the polls?

Reactions: 1 person
I'd say we have a shot at 20th-25th because we return basically everyone plus a top 5 freshman class, and we lost most of our games this year before Dobbs became starting QB.

We will likely receive a decent amount of votes in the preseason poll but start unranked. If we look impressive week 1 I wouldn't be surprised if we enter the OU game ranked.

Reactions: 1 person
If we had just won in a close game, I'd say nr. But I'm thinking now just in top 25.

I know this will sound cliche but I honestly feel this way.
I don't care where we start, just where we finish

Tennessee wont be in the top 25 to start the season but as i think they go 8-4 in 2015 they could be in the #15-#25 range by the end of the season.

Reactions: 3 people
TN is NEVER ranked in the top 25 starting the season, at least not for a very long time.

long long time..i was very young and listening to games on the radio with my dad at the time...long time ago..

Tennessee wont be in the top 25 to start the season but as i think they go 8-4 in 2015 they could be in the #15-#25 range by the end of the season.

agree. Unranked until we win a few at beginning; hopefully, in a convincing way. I see us as a top 25 by season end. CBJ is not going to go very high after first two seasons but once in thick of third season, he will be able to brag about some ranking stats.

I know this will sound cliche but I honestly feel this way.
I don't care where we start, just where we finish

Please stop confusing posters with Facts rather than issues.

Being "ranked" in some BS Poll appears to be important to the Fanz on here??? Oh my, it has to be better if we were to be rated 23 in some idiotic preseason poll. I know I would sleep better.

This silliness ranks up there with how many stars are behind a recruits name.

horse-cart-1.jpg

Please stop confusing posters with Facts rather than issues.

Being "ranked" in some BS Poll appears to be important to the Fanz on here??? Oh my, it has to be better if we were to be rated 23 in some idiotic preseason poll. I know I would sleep better.

This silliness ranks up there with how many stars are behind a recruits name.

Really?

Comments like these prove you're little more than what's under that horse's tail.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back