At work and just saw score

Anyone care to give me a quick summary as to who played well and such? How did Dobbs do?

Anyone care to give me a quick summary as to who played well and such? How did Dobbs do?

It was over quick because Iowa could not stop Hurd and Dobbs in the first half. Defense got a little sloppy late but the outcome was never in doubt. Lane threw a great pass to Wharton on a trick play. Great win.

Everyone did well, offense line looked like a completely different group than what we watched in the season. d line was in the back field often. Hurd ran over people. Dobbs threw pretty well not Peyton or anything but well and ran the ball great. Pig and Von had good plays. Even Dervin young got in on a few. Marlin Lane threw a TD pass to Wharton, that's no typo. Lane to Wharton TD. Let up a lot in the 4th when the back ups were in, the score looked much closer than it was.

It was over quick because Iowa could not stop Hurd and Dobbs in the first half. Defense got a little sloppy late but the outcome was never in doubt. Lane threw a great pass to Wharton on a trick play. Great win.

So it seems the OL improved some huh? Awesome to hear. I thought we'd win but more in a low scoring close game. Can't wait to check our the highlights when I get off.

Everyone did well, offense line looked like a completely different group than what we watched in the season. d line was in the back field often. Hurd ran over people. Dobbs threw pretty well not Peyton or anything but well and ran the ball great. Pig and Von had good plays. Even Dervin young got in on a few. Marlin Lane threw a TD pass to Wharton, that's no typo. Lane to Wharton TD. Let up a lot in the 4th when the back ups were in, the score looked much closer than it was.
awesome to hear. Thanks .

So it seems the OL improved some huh? Awesome to hear. I thought we'd win but more in a low scoring close game. Can't wait to check our the highlights when I get off.

Online played pretty well, but we were really beating them on the perimeter with our speed. Iowa was sloooooow defensively, typical big 10.

Reactions: 1 person
Score was 28-0 at the very beginning of the second quarter. 42-7 at the end of the third. We let off the gas a lot.

Hurd already had almost a hundred yards when the second quarter had just started. He had some nice runs and broken tackles. They had no answer for Dobbs. Pearson played great. Pig had a sweet play.

Defensively we had their qb on the ground it seemed like on every play. After half time we came out in the nickel because we knew they'd have to pass a lot to catch up. They took advantage of it and gashed us on some runs.

I think the biggest and most obvious factor was SPEED. They looked slooooow out there compared to us.

Iowa scored a couple times late because we had a lot of second team guys on defense in the game at that time.

Lot of subs in the game on defense late in the game which hekoed Iowa get those 2 late TDs.

It was 42-7 in the 4th Quarter. Then we put in all our backups and they got scored on a few times late, in addition to just handing it off up the middle the last 12 minutes, going 3 and out.

Honestly, as good as the score may have looked in the headlines, it wasn't even that close.
Wow....UT let off the gas early in a real fb game. I need a moment to wrap my head around my own post.

VN Store

Back