Bandwagon

rocktopper16

Don’t mind me, I’m just here for the meltdown.
Is starting to trend. All of my friends have never said anything remotely close to them being Fans of Tennessee. Well, After the win tonight most of then started posting " It's great to be a Tennessee Vol " And so on.

So here's my question to you, Does it irritate you that people you know that's never followed Tennessee start claiming themselves as fans?

Reactions: 4 people
Punch them! Punch them Hard! They do not understand our struggle, nor do they deserve to reap our rewards!!!! Loud Noises!!!!

Reactions: 3 people
Meh.......their bandwagoners when it comes to other teams. When it comes to Tennessee Football, I just like to call them late bloomers. :)

Reactions: 1 person
Just post "good to see all you bandwagon fans come home! Welcome back!"

Unfortunately it's going to happen. I remember a time when sports stores were full of UT stuff and you couldn't find Bama and Georgia crap.

Punch them! Punch them Hard! They do not understand our struggle, nor do they deserve to reap our rewards!!!! Loud Noises!!!!

Careful! I just got thrashed (well, they attempted to thrash me) in another thread for having similar sentiments! GBO!

Is starting to trend. All of my friends have never said anything remotely close to them being Fans of Tennessee. Well, After the win tonight most of then started posting " It's great to be a Tennessee Vol " And so on.

So here's my question to you, Does it irritate you that people you know that's never followed Tennessee start claiming themselves as fans?
Yes.
If you can't suffer the lean years, don't gorge yourself on the fat.

Reactions: 3 people

Na man that's life,

take confidence in your dedication, consider their new found admiration a consequence of the success that you hoped for..

get over it

grow up

Been a fan since the early 70's, Battle, Majors, Fulmer, Kiffin, Dooley and Jones.

Some years (most it seems) we sucked, but I always root for the vols to win and never quit being a fan. No such word as bandwagon in my vocabulary.

Reactions: 2 people
For some unheard of strange reason, fan's like winning and winners, it's always been that way.....the more Vol fan's the merrier.....just win baby

Bandwagoners know which teams are the up and comers. It would be wise to get on early. Because after next year, a bandwagoner will be more easily identified.

For some unheard of strange reason, fan's like winning and winners, it's always been that way.....the more Vol fan's the merrier.....just win baby

You just wrote the definition of a bandwagon fan. Don't root for your team because you're a fan, root for them because they are winning.

I've been on the band wagon since the mid 80's and never looked back. Lol I was born in 81 also. Only team I have and will ever pull for in college sports. Go VOLS!!!

Yes, it drives me crazy. Absolutely can not stand bandwagon sports fans.

VN Store

Back