4th quarter play calling!

1truevol

I get the whole "work on the clock" mindset...but to just completely "tank it" ????? I'm not saying try to hang 60 on an opponent...but these kids work too hard to be completely handcuffed offensively the entire 4th qtr. not to mention putting Dobbs at unnecessary risk ...ex. running him three times in a row from the 10 yard line. The fans who traveled also deserve more for there time and money. Very frustrating and concerning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24 people
No way.
Game is won convincingly and STILL some people find something to ***** about.

How about sit back and enjoy the fact that WE JUST WON A FREAKING BOWL GAME ON NATIONAL TV, AND HAVE ANOTHER MONSTER RECRUITING CLASS COMING IN NEXT MONTH???
:banghead2: :banghead2: :banghead2: :banghead2:

Reactions: 82 people
I've been critical of play calling in the past..... But this is damn ridiculous, I don't think they could have called a better game.

Reactions: 21 people
i get the whole "work on the clock" mindset...but to just completely "tank it" ????? I'm not saying try to hang 60 on an opponent...but hesse kids work to hard to be completely handcuffed offensively the entire 4th qtr. Not to mention putting dobbs at unnecessary risks running three times in a row from the 10 yard line. The fans who traveled also deserve more for there time and money. Very frustrating nod concerning.

lol

Reactions: 1 person
i bet u would ***** if someone handed u a 100 dollar bill(wishing it was 5 20's instead)[/B]
I get the whole "work on the clock" mindset...but to just completely "tank it" ????? I'm not saying try to hang 60 on an opponent...but Hesse kids work to hard to be completely handcuffed offensively the entire 4th qtr. not to mention putting Dobbs at unnecessary risks running three times in a row from the 10 yard line. The fans who traveled also deserve more for there time and money. Very frustrating nod concerning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
No way.
Game is won convincingly and STILL some people find something to ***** about.

How about sit back and enjoy the fact that WE JUST WON A FREAKING BOWL GAME ON NATIONAL TV, AND HAVE ANOTHER MONSTER RECRUITING CLASS COMING IN NEXT MONTH???
:banghead2: :banghead2: :banghead2: :banghead2:

How back and sit back and enjoy the team that I love compete and be allowed to fight their a$$ off from start to finish... because they've earned that opportunity. Players want to play/compete...not go into a shell for an entire quarter.

I get the whole "work on the clock" mindset...but to just completely "tank it" ????? I'm not saying try to hang 60 on an opponent...but Hesse kids work to hard to be completely handcuffed offensively the entire 4th qtr. not to mention putting Dobbs at unnecessary risks running three times in a row from the 10 yard line. The fans who traveled also deserve more for there time and money. Very frustrating nod concerning.

I'm sure the fans at the game are satisfied, it just seems that some of the ones sitting at home can't be.

We win!!! Yay!!!

Delete this trash. The players don't want to get injured playing their asses off in a game they've already won.

Reactions: 3 people
At least now we know why the defensive starters had to play so many minutes this year. Those back ups were awful. Need to clear up some more scholarship room.

Keep slammin' 'em, bro.

Good grief, just enjoy the win.

We get a bowl win and yet, we still have fans that makes threads like these. EMBARRASING!!!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back