Where is josh malone

juggernaUT

Only targeted once and dropped it on a 3rd down. I hope this guy can pick it up I was super excited for him

Ball was a little behind him. Don't worry, there's still a lot of football to play.

He'll be fine. Did he say Dobbs TD...??? Yes my friends.

It's getting out of hand :)

From what I've been hearing his confidence is really down and many have said he's had one foot out the door for a while now

That was debunked. Besides, if I was a highly coveted 5 star WR and I had as muck lack of production as he has this season, I'd be depressed about it, too. He'll get better next season with another off season of workouts and spring ball.

That was debunked. Besides, if I was a highly coveted 5 star WR and I had as muck lack of production as he has this season, I'd be depressed about it, too. He'll get better next season with another off season of workouts and spring ball.

I just hope he don't give up and transfer.

So your telling me a former wide receiver that goes to practices all the time won't know?... your not very bright

exactly what I am saying; do you really think a current wide receiver would walk up to a radio host on Knoxville radio that he is considering transferring? this rumor has already been addressed but keep up the good work

exactly what I am saying; do you really think a current wide receiver would walk up to a radio host on Knoxville radio that he is considering transferring? this rumor has already been addressed but keep up the good work

Ok we will see this off season but I'd listen to swain before I would you

VN Store

Back