Gameday grub...

17Vols

UNPAID CONTRIBUTER
Last one this season so what's in everyone eating and drinking?

I'm starting my diet so it'll probably be a salad and coke zero

I'm with you! Normally I would have something like chili & pig shots, etc...BUT time to get get the lettuce and celery sticks out. :cray:

Reactions: 2 people
Anyone have a good, simple meatball recipe other than grape jelly and barbecue sauce? I was at a party once and had the best meatballs I've ever had and they said it was Buffalo Wild Wings Caribbean Jerk sauce but any idea if they would have had to add anything else or just pour the sauce over the top and heat?

I'm with you! Normally I would have something like chili & pig shots, etc...BUT time to get get the lettuce and celery sticks out. :cray:

Do you make your pig shots on a big green egg? I made ABTs, stuffed mushrooms and wings on mine New Year's Eve. Crab legs and short ribs for halftime today.

Reactions: 1 person
Anyone have a good, simple meatball recipe other than grape jelly and barbecue sauce? I was at a party once and had the best meatballs I've ever had and they said it was Buffalo Wild Wings Caribbean Jerk sauce but any idea if they would have had to add anything else or just pour the sauce over the top and heat?
That sauce is awesome in its own right.

Do you make your pig shots on a big green egg? I made ABTs, stuffed mushrooms and wings on mine New Year's Eve. Crab legs and short ribs for halftime today.

Oh yeah! That sounds great!

I do make the pig shots on the BGW. They're pretty time consuming to make because you're dealing with wrapping bacon around kielbasa then putting a cream cheese pepper mix in them. But....they're a hit.

I love making ABT's as well. I probably prefer them to pig shots.

What do you stuff your mushrooms with?

If your in town for a couple days here are a few awesome places to try:
the Bluefish restaurant
The pier( for Taco Tuesday and dos Equis)
Metro Diner

Homemade chili just like before the Kentucky game hope its the same results. GBO

Smoked a couple pork butts for New Years along with some baby backs and country style ribs. So leftovers for me! GBO

My son is here and he may be the pickiest eater in the world, so we are making what he will eat.. he loves Dad's homemade pizzas, but it can only be pepperoni ha ha. The Enjoyable part of this is: I now live just south of Birmingham so you can imagine how much "maroon" I have to endure down here, well...... I need to go get some dough for our Game Day preparation so my son and I will travel to Publix and I can't wait to not see "Maroon" when we go in!! Many "bandwagon" individuals here, that reminds me, I need to wash my favorite Vol sweatshirt before we head out!

Go Vols!:pepper:

VN Store

Back