The Official TaxSlayer Bowl Game Thread, 3:20pm ET, ESPN

YankeeVol

Veni Vidi Vici
logo.png

Tennessee Volunteers: 6-6 (3-5 SEC)

ncaa-football-tennessee-vanderbilt-850x560.jpg

vs

Iowa Hawkeyes: 7-5 (4-4 BIG 10)

hi-res-452489759-fullback-mark-weisman-of-the-iowa-hawkeyes-runs-through_crop_north.jpg

3:20 PM ET, January 2, 2015
EverBank Field, Jacksonville, FL

Line: UT -3
O/U: 52.5

TV: ESPN
Radio: Vol Network
Satellite Radio: --
Online: WatchESPN

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
GBO!

Thanks Yankee! My pleasure to be in on page 1 of this one

I just want to be on pg 1 of the first bowl game win this decade.

Edit: doh! Slow on the draw!

Reactions: 1 person
i know we have/talked about it but off line play should/show/some improvement with the extra practices aling with play calling n dobbs. vn stated how important it was to make a bowl for the extra teaching so hopefully it shows tomorrow. the biggest/weakness is our ol n they r no longer freshman btw.. we should/see some improvement..imo

i dont have a warm n fuzzy about this game but hope this off proves me wrong.

GBO BEAT THE HAWKEYE'S. I can not wait for this game. I am excited and I think we show up ready to play. It has been way to long since the last bowl game for the VOLS. I am ready for a string of bowl appearances in the big time bowls and NC's in the next few years.

So glad to see a bowl thread on here again. VN has really evolved in 4 years. Lots of new faces since our last bowl appearance.

I arrived in Jacksonville about 30 minutes ago and the first two people I encountered were drunk Iowa fans. I chose to refrain from their discussion/blabbering about how great the Big 10 is (AL game had recently ended) and decided to keep it classy. I'm looking forward to the Vols putting those idiots in their place. GBO

Reactions: 2 people
Can't wait for this one. As stated by Atlvol we need to control the line of scrimmage as much as possible and I think we end this season with a winning record and a much needed bowl championship

VN Store

Back