The SEC West has lost.........

imbubbaspitcup

all of their bowl games (except Texas A&M& Hogs). So far the SEC East have won all of their games. Maybe this is a sign of things to come in 2015. Go Vols!!!!!:clapping::good!::eek:k::dance2:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
all of their bowl games. So far the SEC East have won all of their games. Maybe this is a sign of things to come in 2015. Go Vols!!!!!:clapping::good!::eek:k::dance2:

You forgot that A&M and Arkansas are in the West, didn't you?

(But no, it really wouldn't be a sign of anything involving the next season.)

Reactions: 1 person
SEC west probably was overrated but every game stands on its own and I'm hoping for a good showing by the Vols tomorrow.

It don't matter how you start, it's how you finish........... The mighty ain't so mighty now...

To be fair, the 5 West losses were to tougher teams than any of the other SEC wins so far (or any to hopefully come).

The egg laid by Ole Miss (especially) and Miss St was a black eye on all the hype the West got this season.

Reactions: 1 person
To be fair, the 5 West losses were to tougher teams than any of the other SEC wins so far (or any to hopefully come).

The egg laid by Ole Miss (especially) and Miss St was a black eye on all the hype the West got this season.

LSU shouldn't have lost

Bama laid an egg, but who cares Bama deserves to lose the entitled jackasses

Missisipi doesn't have good football, clear as day. They don't have all around depth, just a few super players.

Auburn simply lost, like they did against FSU last year

i agree most of the east teams are playing lower quality opp than west but overall the trend has been the sec was avg this year.

i just/want tn to show improvement on the off side/of the ball. off line n off play/calling please.

Saban just said "You dont have to have a trophy to be a winner these players have been winners all year."

LSU shouldn't have lost

Bama laid an egg, but who cares Bama deserves to lose the entitled jackasses

Missisipi doesn't have good football, clear as day. They don't have all around depth, just a few super players.

Auburn simply lost, like they did against FSU last year

What makes you say that LSU shouldve won?

Sorry dude Bama didn't "lay an egg" they git ran over by OSU who almost let them get back in it with a stupid deep ball and time managment.

What makes you say that LSU shouldve won?

Sorry dude Bama didn't "lay an egg" they git ran over by OSU who almost let them get back in it with a stupid deep ball and time managment.

It was close, ALA ****ed up like the idiots they are at the end. They had momentum for a while and screwed up.

LSU put up a good fight, I like that team and they did screw themselves but it was a fair game

VN Store

Back