Can't believe we let Maty Mauk

UTandUNC

beat us twice...I'm sorry, but that guy is awful. I have rarely seen him do anything very good. It's disgusting he beat us...

Reactions: 5 people
I am watching the same game. The onside kick reminded me that all kickers are offsides when they kick off. 99.9% of the time, they are not called for it.

Reactions: 5 people
Mizzou ST has kept them in this game. They look really good. As for a kicker being offsides, there is a specific rule that allows it. SEC, best football in the country, worst refs.

Reactions: 2 people
Its not that Mauk is great, it's that the Vols have not been good when we played them. Bad teams make average players look great.

Reactions: 1 person
Except all he does is win typically. They are beating a good Minnesota team right now pretty handily. He is very Connor Shaw like. Nothing flashy at all but he's very tough and finds a way to win and will beat you deep given the opportunity.

Reactions: 4 people
beat us twice...I'm sorry, but that guy is awful. I have rarely seen him do anything very good. It's disgusting he beat us...

Not only is he not awful, he will likely will make it 3 in a row next year.

I am watching the same game. The onside kick reminded me that all kickers are offsides when they kick off. 99.9% of the time, they are not called for it.

Actually it's 100% of the time because the kicker can't be called for offsides on the kick off. It was JRM who they called offsides on it that game. Not Medley.

Reactions: 1 person
Mauk seems to be a very streaky passer. The day he played us he was very accurate. Also, he is very quick and fast.

He is a competitor. Some good ST calls/plays at key moments. Experienced OL created a great run game up the middle. Proud our east champ just won a nice bowl and looking fwd to Nov 21.

He is a competitor. Some good ST calls/plays at key moments. Experienced OL created a great run game up the middle. Proud our east champ just won a nice bowl and looking fwd to Nov 21.

They aren't "our" anything, except our competition. Don't know why any actual vol fan would be proud of them.

And placing first in a division is not a championship.

Reactions: 10 people
He's not a good player, but he somehow finds a way to win games. I still don't know what to make of him.

Are you a tiger fan? I don't think they will beat us next year.

Nope, not remotely. Game is in Columbia and they've played with a ton of confidence vs us since they've won all 3 games since becoming a member of the SEC. Just think they'll be favored to win at home next year and we'll have a very difficult time beating them.

Last edited:
A statement laden with error.

Just opinions based on experience. He looked like a damn good qb against us this year and we've lost all 3 times we've played them. They'll be favored to beat us in Columbia next year imo.

VN Store

Back