New Years in Jacksonville

ericberry4heisman

Certified OG
What is everyone planning for New Years down here? Probably going to get something to eat and be downtown tonight. Hope to see a lot of orange!

If anyone is planning on being somewhere specific, let me know somewhere to be and let's paint this city orange!

Lots of orange already showing up at the landing. Several spots there and they have live music at the big Christmas tree.

Reactions: 1 person
I was thinking about planting "fireworks" under the stadium that would go off on a timer during the "The game formerly known as the World's Largest Cocktail Party" next year. That way all the fans who can't stand GA and FL and want a hole to swallow them up in the ground when they play will get their wish...

Edit: :). Will drop a smiley face here so the ATF, FBI, NSA know I am not serious when this runs thru their servers at Fort Meade

Woooo Hoooo! Wish I was there!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Here's to the start of an undefeated, unscored upon, world championship 2015!

IT COULD HAPPEN!!!!!

GBO!!!!!

We won't be there until tomorrow but will be there for the pep rally. We'll be the father - son in matching hats and orange.

:matrix:

Out at the green room at Jax beach. There appears to be a ball they may drop at midnight.

VN Store

Back