I'm Seeing a lot of ORANGE

snapcracklepop

My wife & I just arrived at our hotel on Amelia Island. As I was walking out of the hotel to get my license tag # (wearing my new TN bucket hat), I was greeted by a family of fellow VOLUNTEERS clad in Big Orange!
Immediately, we greeted each other with a shout of "GO VOLS!!!"

When we all got back inside, the lady checking us in said, "Good Grief! That's a lot of orange!"

I can say one thing tonight! It's GREAT TO BE A TENNESSEE VOL!

#COOLSTORYBRO

Last edited:
Reactions: 41 people
Well I just met a family of Iowa fans...I almost threw up when they told me that they live in Knoxville! I said WHY?? Oh well, they'll be wearing orange b4 they leave I'm sure.

Reactions: 1 person
My wife & I just arrived at our hotel on Amelia Island. As I was walking out of the hotel to get my license tag # (wearing my new TN bucket hat), I was greeted by a family of fellow VOLUNTEERS clad in Big Orange!
Immediately, we greeted each other with a shout of "GO VOLS!!!"

When we all got back inside, the lady checking us in said, "Good Grief! That's a lot of orange!"

I can say one thing tonight! It's GREAT TO BE A TENNESSEE VOL!

#COOLSTORYBRO

You guys staying at the Ritz Carlton? Great place right on the beach with a golf course on the bay side.

Hey Snapcraclepop
What type of clothes did you take I am arriving tomorrow and cannot decide wether to bring long sleeves or short sleeves and light jacket. What is the weather really like there

Heading down early in morning, staying at downtown Omni. Rates have really come down on hotels around river walk.

Hey Snapcraclepop
What type of clothes did you take I am arriving tomorrow and cannot decide wether to bring long sleeves or short sleeves and light jacket. What is the weather really like there

It's 63 and breezy right now...I'm in a tshirt and jeans but my wife is rockin her orange fleece jacket..it feels like a brisk, spring day would be in Knoxville to me. I would pack a little of all of it though just in case.

I'll have family there. My sister bought her husband a surprise Xmas gift. I'm expecting a lot of pics. Yall make sure you post a lot of em as well, okay?

Does anyone have the itinerary for the team while they are in Jacksonville? I've been looking for meet and greet events.

Last edited:
My best friend got married there on the beach. Really nice place.

I usually end up at the concours d'elegance every March. They have the show on the 1st and 18th holes of the golf course. Fernandina Beach has a couple good restaurants as well.

Me and my lady will be adding some orange to the interstate Thursday morning and I'll be adding orange to Jacksonville in the evening!

VN Store

Back