McKenzie Dominates Nation's #1 Center

He has been wrecking the best of the best. Saw him put few of them straight in the ground like a rag doll.

I can't even fathom that we have another 5* dt coming in with him. Barnett is already the best DE in who knows how long. This defense is going to be so good.

Reactions: 6 people
This guy with Barnett and others will give us a stout DL next year. He's absolutely been manhandling a lot of the all-star linemen.

Who ya gonna double team next year???

McKenzie and leave Barnet, Maggit, and Tuttle??

Or Barnett, leaving Mckenzie, Tuttle and Maggitt???

Dfense will be SOOOOO fun to watch next year! :rock::rock:

Reactions: 21 people
Jones is building our line/ defense inside out. What Saban did and still does. Glad we are building a strong defensive front. Will help against teams like arky and bammer.

This guy with Barnett and others will give us a stout DL next year. He's absolutely been manhandling a lot of the all-star linemen.
KM makes All Star type OLs look like junior high players against seniors in high school. He will dominate as a freshman next year, book it. I've seen more than enough camp type film of him and against the elite OL players he usually is on the QB dummy within 2 seconds.

My thoughts.

Not calling the OP out or anything, but how do you know it's the number 1 center.

He looks tiny, but most likely KMac is just THAT big. Lol
The film I saw, indicated he just brushed aside, Notre Dame commit Poge, the nations #1 ranked center, like he was nothing. Keep in mind, KM is at this stage 354 lbs, a 290 lb guy looks small in comparison.

Watching these videos just reinforces why the Pettibon kid going to Bama decided to go to the UA game instead. He will have plenty of time to get dominated in the next 3 Years ...again.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back