Valdosta, GA Bowl Viewing Options?

STL Vol Fan

I will be in Valdosta on Friday en route to Miami and was wondering if there are any Vol fans that get together to watch games at a restaurant. I am happy to watch it from a hotel room but if there is an option that involves other Vol fans I would be all for it.

Hoping for a great game against Iowa! Any help is appreciated.

if we had known they would be playing there a couple of months ago it would have worked out perfectly. However at the time everyone thought we would be bowling in Memphis.

Can't leave till Friday and already paid for the hotel. And I don't particularly want to pay for 6 and 3 year old kids who would rather walk the concourse then watch the game.

I will be in Valdosta on Friday en route to Miami and was wondering if there are any Vol fans that get together to watch games at a restaurant. I am happy to watch it from a hotel room but if there is an option that involves other Vol fans I would be all for it.

I know there's a Buffalo Wild Wings over by the mall that I'm sure will have it on. No idea about any groups though.

It's only 2 hours from there to Jacksonville. I'm sure you could find some cheap tix. I know what I would do. And if your staying at a hotel in Valdasta call and see if you can get out of the reservation then just spend the night in Jacksonville.

I live in Valdosta. Off of Exit 18 is a Dicks Wings, a Hooters and a Buffalo Wild Wings. To be honest...not too many Vol fans here.

The Waffle House is off Ex 22 not 32. On on exit 18 as well.

I live in Valdosta. Off of Exit 18 is a Dicks Wings, a Hooters and a Buffalo Wild Wings. To be honest...not too many Vol fans here.

The Waffle House is off Ex 22 not 32. On on exit 18 as well.

Thanks for the insight. I used to live in St. Louis and we had a great alumni group that would get together for games. I know there are groups all over the place so I thought I would take a shot at it.

VN Store

Back