Tailgating with Son?

44DivePlay

Not sure if correct forum and tried the ticket forum and several pages of football forum to see if thread already started and didn't find one.

Family and I have arrived at Jacksonville Beach. My almost 7 year old son and I are going to the game (I am 33). We would be interested in mooching on someone's tailgate if possible. First bowl game for both of us, we are decent people. Kid/family friendly would be cool for him. I do/will drink and willing to bring plenty of alcohol or food.

Thanks in advance. Fine if no takers. We always have Tailgate TN at Neyland but would like to branch out and meet some fellow Vol Fans. We currently live in the tricities and are originally from the Knoxville area if that matters.

Please move or merge if necessary. Thanks!

I hate it when people tailgate me. I guess they think that if they tailgate me, that I will speed up. If they don't like the speed that I am going, they can just pass me. Most tailgaters are younger drivers anyway... Shows a lack of maturity!

I hate it when people tailgate me. I guess they think that if they tailgate me, that I will speed up. If they don't like the speed that I am going, they can just pass me. Most tailgaters are younger drivers anyway... Shows a lack of maturity!

Nice

Reactions: 1 person
My family will be tailgating at a tailgaters parking lot this Friday. You all are welcome to join us for food, drink, and fun! We grew up in TN and now live in Jax. Not sure how to send a PM, so if you can PM me or feel comfortable leaving contact info., I can share some more details.

My family will be tailgating at a tailgaters parking lot this Friday. You all are welcome to join us for food, drink, and fun! We grew up in TN and now live in Jax. Not sure how to send a PM, so if you can PM me or feel comfortable leaving contact info., I can share some more details.

Thanks man! Can't PM off my phone and on vacation with no computer. I'll drop my email here. Can give you my number off that BradRogersTN@gmail.com

Let me know what food/fun to bring.

Thanks!

Not sure if correct forum and tried the ticket forum and several pages of football forum to see if thread already started and didn't find one.

Family and I have arrived at Jacksonville Beach. My almost 7 year old son and I are going to the game (I am 33). We would be interested in mooching on someone's tailgate if possible. First bowl game for both of us, we are decent people. Kid/family friendly would be cool for him. I do/will drink and willing to bring plenty of alcohol or food.

Thanks in advance. Fine if no takers. We always have Tailgate TN at Neyland but would like to branch out and meet some fellow Vol Fans. We currently live in the tricities and are originally from the Knoxville area if that matters.

Please move or merge if necessary. Thanks!
We'll need a letter from your pastor and barber assuring us you're not a cereal killer. :haha_oh:

We will be in tailgaters lot as well... Glad we won't be the only vols there!

Back up the tree fuzzy.
I know you love me but you gone have to simmah down a little...........

v1w41-talk-to-the-hand.gif

VN Store

Back