UT Bookstore Sale 50% off

As much as I'd love to buy some of this stuff, my family and I have decided to hold off on all things TN apparel until Nike stuff hits the shelf.

Reactions: 1 person
why did you post this!?? I will now spend a pile of money on some of the polos that I have been refusing to pay 70 bucks for.

Reactions: 5 people
Must these items be purchased from a computer? Using my phone, the site won't let me create an account to checkout. Gracias

Will I scare recruits away if I stalk them on facebook in my Adidas clothes instead of Nike?

looking forward to the Nike look though I've always been an Adidas fan. I think Nike will remember the Bible Belt and not go the "Oregon look".

Went by 2 shops on campus today and they still have some good stuff. I personally like Adidas but a sale is a sale for anyone looking

Thank you for letting us know. Just got back from the campus bookstore. MAJOR SCORE!

Attachments

• IMG_8741.JPG
    IMG_8741.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 16
I told my family before Christmas that I didn't want anything UT made by Adidas. I will be making the complete wardrobe switch.

It'll be 75% off eventually to clear out the stock. No one wants to buy Adidas, even at 50% off. Now, 75% off.... yeah maybe so.

Supply/demand

So true. Nike is the most overpriced brand on the market. Exhibit A is the $18 pair of elite socks my 7 year says are crucial to his basketball game.

The great thing about a free market apple and Nike demand a higher price because of the name

VN Store

Back