Vols vs Iwa on ESPN 3

Otis07

does that mean I have to watch either on my computer of smart phone....I prefer to be at a bar here in Illinois

just curious/Thanks

I'll listen to the Iowa Hawkeye Sports Network on Tunein.com. I can't handle listening to Bob call the games.

Reactions: 6 people
does that mean I have to watch either on my computer of smart phone....I prefer to be at a bar here in Illinois

just curious/Thanks

how do you know, that would be awesome as I could watch it...

any other bowl games on espn3?

I'll listen to the Iowa Hawkeye Sports Network on Tunein.com. I can't handle listening to Bob call the games.

Just to forewarn you, Gary Dolphin has a great radio voice, but is one of the worst PBP guys I've ever listened to.

You'll have no idea what's going on in the game or who's doing it until Ed Podolak (who is awesome) steps in with analysis to clear it all up.

It really is that bad. Basketball is even worse because he can't keep up with the faster pace of the game.

Reactions: 1 person
Just to forewarn you, Gary Dolphin has a great radio voice, but is one of the worst PBP guys I've ever listened to.

You'll have no idea what's going on in the game or who's doing it until Ed Podolak (who is awesome) steps in with analysis to clear it all up.

It really is that bad. Basketball is even worse because he can't keep up with the faster pace of the game.

Ed Podolak from the Kansas City Chiefs back in the day? :salute:

I had no idea Ed was doing color for Iowa. Len Dawson is still doing color for the Chiefs.

Reactions: 1 person
Even though its on ESPN 3 you have to log in with your TV provider account number. I think/ hope the replay I'd still free

Even though its on ESPN 3 you have to log in with your TV provider account number. I think/ hope the replay I'd still free

shoot i hope you're wrong. It seems like I can watch the spanish broadcast on espn 3. Id settle for that on mute with the vol network radio show on

Keeling isn't that bad. He calls the game pretty well but has the tendency to say the wrong name from time to time. Everybody thinks we will fire him and another John Ward will be waiting to call the games

VN Store

Back