Gilliam broke his hand in practice today (unconfirmed)

Bob Mueller

Check My Stats
Hopefully he is able to play because they are going to go with Coleman Thomas if not.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
That is not good for an OT. They need to be able to hold some, and with him especially having the torn acl which will effect his footwork. Can our line not catch a break? Every game they need to look at a lineup card to see who is playing and where.

Reactions: 2 people
"Injury notes: With the exception of Jalen Hurd, Marlin Lane and Devrin Young all wearing green jerseys, there didn’t appear to be any other ‘injury’ notes to report…just the ‘healthy’ notes on Crowder, Gilliam and Pearson."

per: TaxSlayer Bowl Offensive Practice Notes: 12/29
by Houston Kress - Dec 29, 2014

Reactions: 4 people
If so, what the hell!? How can you go the whole season on a torn ACL, then in bowl PRACTICE in shorts and pads, break your hand!? Bad enough Croom messes himself up in practice, but damn... this has got to be the worst year I can remember collectively on the number of injuries a UT team has sustained in a single season. Hope he is OK and can go out on a good note.....

Wrap it up to the point it looks like a billy club for an arm. A little IM Toradol and a corticosteroid should help him get through it. If we win, erect a statute of him near the practice field. Show some of these kids what dedication, toughness, and a solid PAIR can do for you instead of transferring because you had your feelings hurt.

Reactions: 18 people
I don't remember reading about that in the practice notes. The end said there were no injury updates, but rather healthy ones

Reactions: 1 person
Wrap it up to the point it looks like a billy club for an arm. A little IM Toradol and a corticosteroid should help him get through it. If we win, erect a statute of him near the practice field. Show some of these kids what dedication, toughness, and a solid PAIR can do for you instead of transferring because you had your feelings hurt.

there ye go...a' la Deacon Jones...bustin headgears.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back